Happy Birthday Grand Master Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Listen up geeks! Please join me in wishing the Grand Master Geek aka Samuel Sweet aka Salon Geek's founding father a very happy 40th birthday!

Salon Geek, the world's largest online forum for salon professionals, is his brainchild and baby and quite simply, none of us would be here without him. Who knew, forty years ago today, that we would all be silently thanking him every time we needed an answer, or inspiration, or simply a friend to chat to?

Samuel Sweet is single-handedly responsible for bringing this very special community, that we all hold so dear, together. What's more, he's a pretty ace guy as well.

So, please join me in wishing Samuel Sweet, SG founder, dear friend and kick ass geek a very happy birthday.

Big geeky love from us all and enjoy the party.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed. x

Image courtesy of Samuel Sweet's Facebook (a few years ago!) :wink2:

Attachments

• 30132_404868708895_966612_n.jpg
    30132_404868708895_966612_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 562
Happy Birthday and Welcome to the 40s Club!

to my beautiful wonderful awesome husband and the best friend I could ever imagine in my life... happy 40th babe I love you MTTCT and always will.

Thank you for creating this amazing site for all to love and belong to. Thank you for being an amazing CEO to Sweet Squared dot com and thank you for showing the world and our competition that you can live in harmony without having to be be mean nasty or rude.

Thank you to the Geek for actually creating this site to help you all become rock stars in the first place!!!

With love and respect from a merry Mrs Geek xoxox :Love::Love::Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for de-emphasising the 40 bit ;)

Happy 40th Birthday Mr Sweet, I hope you have a fantabulous day.
Although it has already been said and I am sure you will be reading it all day, Thank for this site... :) X

Happy 40th, Sam. I remember the 40's...

I hope you have a wonderful day...don't forget: life begins at 40. So, technically you are a newborn.

All the best! :Love: :hug:

Happy Birthday Sir Samuel (i must respect my elders lol!)

Seriously though, you're a thoroughly nice chap who wants to put things right. Shame there's not more like you in this big bad, over-competitive world.

Hope your special day is just that.

Annalise (darling digits nails) :biggrin::biggrin:

Happy birthday!!!

Many Happy returns hope you have a great day !!:Love:

Happy Birthday.

Ah the big 40, Happy Birthday. Have a super day x
Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear sammmmmmm happy birthday to you. Have a fab day and remember life does begin at four o. Mine did lol i discovered shellac and additives lol.

All together now, one, two, three ...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Samuel
Happy Birthday to you!

Wishing you a very happy 40th birthday, and a wonderful day filled with love and laughter.

:hug: xx

Happy 40th Birthday. Hope you have an amazing day and get spoilt rotten!

Thank you so much for creating this amazing site. I don't know what id do without it!!

xxx

Happy birthday - have a great one! x

Happy 40th!! Hope you have a great day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Happy Birthday you awesome inspiration :)

Happy birthday to our glorious leader! Hope you have a fabulous day, Samuel. I shall abstain from eating mushrooms for a whole day, in your honour... ;) Lady P-T xx

Happy birthday - hope you get spoiled rotten :) x

Happy Birthday Sam, have a really wonderful day :)

Latest posts

Back