Happy Mother's Day x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hope all you mums have a lovely day xxx

And to you x

Happy Mothers Day everyone :Love: XxX

Yes and to everyone too xx

Happy Mothers day to all the mummy geeks :)

Thankyou. And to everyone else too. Xx

Happy mothers day to all you overworked and under appreciated yummy mummies. Doing the jobs of 10 people and getting paid in pure love :) hope you're all getting spoiled by your kids and other halfs xxx

Happy birthday to all the mummys & happy special mothers day to all the mummy's who no longer have there baby's with them xxxxx

happy mothers day to all the mother geeks! just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped with my Yankee Candle gift for my mum, she bloomin loves it!!! whilst i type this she is burning her cinnimon stick tart in her foundation tart burner, its stinking the house out and i'm starting to feel a wee light headed, my dads gone out to clean the car and said he refuses to come back in until she's opened some windows... haha x

happy mothers day to all the mother geeks! just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped with my Yankee Candle gift for my mum, she bloomin loves it!!! whilst i type this she is burning her cinnimon stick tart in her foundation tart burner, its stinking the house out and i'm starting to feel a wee light headed, my dads gone out to clean the car and said he refuses to come back in until she's opened some windows... haha x

Stinking the house out! Pmsl.

Stinking the house out! Pmsl.

its all fine and dandy when they're concealed in the plastic wrapper but when you get them out and heat them up its like a cinnimon stink bomb :lol:

its all fine and dandy when they're concealed in the plastic wrapper but when you get them out and heat them up its like a cinnimon stink bomb :lol:

Lol.
I love cinnamon! Was watching Man vs Food on the Good Food channel and they had the worlds biggest cinnamon bun in America! I wanted to eat the TV. Love, love, love it!

Lol.
I love cinnamon! Was watching Man vs Food on the Good Food channel and they had the worlds biggest cinnamon bun in America! I wanted to eat the TV. Love, love, love it!

That programme is just :| amazingly revolting lmao the amount of food he eats is crazy! xx

Lol.

mmmm it just smells like christmas to me, i want to get my tree back out and disney ornaments! x

That programme is just :| amazingly revolting lmao the amount of food he eats is crazy! xx

I know!
Me and my hubby always get mega hungry watching it!
I also now have cravings for pulled pork.

Happy Mothers Day to you all xxx

Latest posts

Back