Happy place :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metamorfosis

Gel Polish Stylist of the Year 2016
Reaction score
After all the doom and gloom, what little things make you happy, puts a little smile on your face? I bet every one of us geeks has a strange little things that makes us weirdly happy!!

My 2 year old grand daughter with all her quirky ways and her beautiful smiling face.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

My 2 year old grand daughter with all her quirky ways and her beautiful smiling face.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Aaah our kiddies are brill aren't they!

I get a strange happiness from fitting a form perfectly first time though hehe!

Aaah our kiddies are brill aren't they!

I get a strange happiness from fitting a form perfectly first time though hehe!

I like it when ive done my nails and i feel proud, the sun also makes me very happy, just dont see enough of it:(xx

Freshly Minxed toenails for me!! That and freshly conditioned hair - I LOVEEEE conditioner haha xxx

( and always get a giggle at the way pheasants duck and weave to avoid your car - dohhhh stupid pheasant don't run - FLYY that what your wings are for haha ) xxx

One word: grandson. He is the light of life, these days.

Lovely light and happy thread! Well i have to say first and foremost my little fella and his cuddles. he's 7 in a couple of weeks so im taking as many as i can :D

I also like to put the stereo on and either sing really loud to shine by take that or get my air drums out and go mental like animal man and "play" along to csi new york's theme tune/the who song. That normally releases some and sends me to my happy place! though hubby nearly caught me the other night..... most embarrassing!

Lovely light and happy thread! Well i have to say first and foremost my little fella and his cuddles. he's 7 in a couple of weeks so im taking as many as i can :D

I also like to put the stereo on and either sing really loud to shine by take that or get my air drums out and go mental like animal man and "play" along to csi new york's theme tune/the who song. That normally releases some and sends me to my happy place! though hubby nearly caught me the other night..... most embarrassing!

I also do that to CSI theme! And jar of hearts, I belt it out in the car and you're right it gives you a release and makes you feel darn good, adds to my happiness when pedestrians and other drivers stare at me open mouthed like I've just landed on the planet :D

Lovely, chocolately, creamy, delicious, beefcake, Shemar Moore

image2883371g.jpg

or a more attainable,realistic, ...Cheesecake.

My adorable 9 year old daughter and my partner. I love them so much it brings tears to my eyes.:biggrin:
oh and CHOCOLATE. Lots of it. hehe

My little man Binky. He asks for kisses by saying 'big kiss' then smacky lips noises and gives the best snugly cuddles
When I had a root canal I just thought of him and it calmed me down.
Vicki xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335203813.119829.jpg

Or a good dose of Alexander Skarsgard will brighten up the lousiest day :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335203916.597653.jpg

Yummy cxxxxx

Oh yes, my wonderful son Kellen makes me the happiest EVER!

408885_3368778057130_2062377996_n (2).jpg

Great positive energisers, like the OP.
Darling Izzy and Mimi; grandchildren.
Elsie the Wonderdog!
Friends who put up with my haphazard friendship ways, and stick with me anyway.
The smell of lilies and freesias.
My job.
Silly jokes.
A new mascara (OK, so call me shallow! :wink2:)

Elsie the Wonderdog!
My job.
Silly jokes.

Ah well I do have a thing for handbags ;) x x
And of course my gorgeous boyfriend and wonderful daughter :) they make me very happy xx

Shoes.

Shoes makes happy.

I also do that to CSI theme! And jar of hearts, I belt it out in the car and you're right it gives you a release and makes you feel darn good, adds to my happiness when pedestrians and other drivers stare at me open mouthed like I've just landed on the planet :D

Its THE best release isnt it!! Ha ha i was a delivery driver for a few months and i used to go mad in the van singing bohemian rhapsody, not normally a fan of the song but god it hits the spot even sweeter when you get the looks from Passers by i agree lmao!! X x x

Elsie the Wonderdog!
My job.
Silly jokes.

How can you have grandchildren when you just turned 25 years old?

How can you have grandchildren when you just turned 25 years old?

Well actually 18 when it comes to maturity levels :wink2:

I had to have a word with a guy at work today. He'd written that I didn't look a day over 25 on my card, only the 2 looked very much like a 7. Clearly a mistake. I've given him some number writing homework to do.

i'm very weird when it comes to happy besides my kids and family (and my new CND lamp :cool:)
i LOVE digging potatoes. i get great satisfaction out of filling a bucket with spuds. ( we grow our own obviously, i don't go to the shops , with a bucket and a pen knife opening their bags of spuds)
oh and i love lifting the eggs in the morning , lovely generous hens....

Just wanted to say what a lovely topic, ive had one of those days today so nice to read what makes everyone smile:Dxx

Latest posts

Back