Has anyone else tried "couture tan"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadeva

Reaction score
Has anyone else tired Couture Tan............am looking to train and have been trying out a few different ones...........yesterday i went and met a fab couture educator called alex...............who ran through every thing i would need to know..then sprayed me...............i must say i was very impressed...smelled great and dried really quickly...not sticky ..this morning when i woke up had the best colour(alex used med colour)i have ever had from a false tan.....no streaks and i did not have that tale tale smell of false tan..........thinking of going with couture........tried a few others...but they really dont compare..........would be grateful for your comments.....
many thanks :)

I haven't used Couture Tan, but I think you know when you find the right solution for you. Everyone is different, which is why we all like different solutions/brands lol x
Hopefully you will get some good feedback from other geeks who have used it, but go with what you like and at the end of the day the results you get are what will make you decide.
Good luck x

Violet Star uses that brand, ask her.

Yep -I use couture myself and everyone LOVES it! The colour is soooooooo natural and people have commented on the smell. It lasts well too. x

I use couture and both my clients and i love it. I don't know any non-professionals that have heard of it, so they don't tend to seek out the name like some other brands.

However, i have loads of tanning clients and they all comment on the lovely colour, lack of "tan" smell and how they don't look like they've obviously been tanned until they wash it off. I used to work in a salon where they used san tropez cream tan and you came out looking like a mud monster!

Go for it! xxx

I too use couture....I love the Glow......Never had a bad tan with it...Drys quickly, smells fine & looks very natural...long lasting tan...

Im not too keen on the bronze though ... it seems far too dark......Great for the tango lovers though they think its the bees knees !

HTH's x

I used to work in a salon where they used san tropez cream tan and you came out looking like a mud monster!

I know what you mean! I had a St Tropez cream tan done last year, and when I got back home, the dog didn't recognise me and was barking its head off at me until I told it to shut up and it finally realised who I was!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

As far as I can tell Couture is the perfect tan! :green:

The solutions are great, the smell couldn't be more unlike your usual tan, and clients love everything about it.

I have been using it for about 18 months in my salon and I have never had a bad word, and the majority return for more sessions.

The marketing is tasteful too unlike some others. :lol:

Go for it, you won't be disappointed. :hug:

I have sampled couture and i have to say that it is a lovely colour.
The thing that stopped me choosing this solution was it only comes in 2 different strenghts and it was the most expensive of all the solutions i sampled.

Same here i like to have a choice of solutions. Also the reason i stopped using fantasy tan. x

thanks for all your comments :)..............think i will go with couture.............if i loved it sure clients will to....xxxxxxxxx

I use Couture too, have tried others but come back to this one each time. My clients love it (glow) as it looks natural and smells really nice. I dont tend to use the Bronze so much as I also find it a bit too dark but some clients like it usually the younger girls.HTH

I was trained by Couture and I do love their solutions however, as mentioned above it only comes in 2 colours. For some of my clients even the Romantic Glow is too dark for what they like which has forced me to start sampling new solutions to offer a wider range of colours. The great thing about Couture is that you get fabulous results... just wish they did more colours.:irked:

I know what you mean! I had a St Tropez cream tan done last year, and when I got back home, the dog didn't recognise me and was barking its head off at me until I told it to shut up and it finally realised who I was!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

I have never found that just having 2 solutions are a problem. I don't often use the darker one, Bronze, and find that Glow suits pretty much everyone's skin as it gives them a very natural looking tan regardless of their natural skin colour.

Yep I agree Debs...

I have never found that just having 2 solutions are a problem. I don't often use the darker one, Bronze, and find that Glow suits pretty much everyone's skin as it gives them a very natural looking tan regardless of their natural skin colour.

Personally, I don't think it's a huge problem having just the two colours either. I myself wear the Romantic Glow and love it. From what I said in my previous comment is due to one of my clients who is getting married asking me if I could do a lighter tan for her and her bridal party. Her opinion is that although she enjoyed the Glow for nights out etc... she doesn't want to be as tanned for her wedding. I've also had feedback from customers whom i've sprayed with Glow suggesting that their more mature relatives or friends would like a spray tan but don't want to be as dark as they were. I know Glow isn't that dark and reacts differently to the individual but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. In the end I don't want to loose clients so I'll be as accomodating as I can be. x

Personally, I don't think it's a huge problem having just the two colours either. I myself wear the Romantic Glow and love it. From what I said in my previous comment is due to one of my clients who is getting married asking me if I could do a lighter tan for her and her bridal party. Her opinion is that although she enjoyed the Glow for nights out etc... she doesn't want to be as tanned for her wedding. I've also had feedback from customers whom i've sprayed with Glow suggesting that their more mature relatives or friends would like a spray tan but don't want to be as dark as they were. I know Glow isn't that dark and reacts differently to the individual but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. In the end I don't want to loose clients so I'll be as accomodating as I can be. x

Maybe give Couture a ring and ee what they suggest. Do you know what Glow is in %?

Latest posts

Back