Has anyone ever done leg waxing with hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyselina

Reaction score
I have a lady in this morning and I forgot to order warm wax an only have hot wax the one you pull off by hand until tomorrow? Will it be ok to use this?

It works out more expensive for you and will probably take longer but you can get the job done. You can use it a lot thinner than you would with a Brazilian. I now pretty much do all arm waxing with hot wax because it's far less sticky too.

Great thanks I was panicking and she's going away for her wedding tomorrow! I don't normally do a lot of body waxing its mainly eyebrows so a pot lasts me forever but had a lady In on sat for a waxing package so I used it all!

I turns out I had a warm wax at the back of the cupboard phew!

You can use hot wax on every part of the body but as Male Waxing said, it'll take longer.

Very few salons these days offer a choice of hot or strip for legs but if they do, they generally charge 60% to 100% more because of the cost of the wax and the time involved.

Take a large scoop of wax and run it from under the knee at the side of the leg to the ankle in one long strip, leave a gap (where the shin bone is) and apply another strip on the other side of the outer leg. Remove, remove and then apply your third one in the same way over the shin bone.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back