Has anyone heard of Suntana spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant recommend Suntana more, absolutely love the colour the smell the fade off the price everything!

and their customer communication is brilliant, i emailed today with a query and got a reply back pretty much straight away also there delivery is pretty much the next day if you order before 2pm i think

Its not very well known in my area, but from the people iv been spraying word has been getting around on how good it looks and is bringing in my lots of newbies!

we use Suntana in all our spray tan training courses, and offer the starter kit with the course. most students carry on purchasing the products from Suntana after as it gives great results.

We use this along side other tanning ranges in our salon and our clients love the different frangrances.

Another fan of Suntana here!!

I also love suntana, the colours and the scents are gorgeous!

Had excellent feedback from all of my customers when using this solution from when I first started over a year ago xx

Hi mobilekat

I just bought suntana 10% and 12% and I was soo surprised how DARK the 10% was its amazing! 12% is very dark too you may only need to use one coat but still gives a really nice even colour I guess it depends on how dark the client wants to be

Don't think I will buy another tan after this!! X

I trained with the high end spray tans over the years,my salon now use suntana and its by far the best!!! we use cherry the most excellent cover even tan smells fab and has a great fade off(no patches or scale on skin)choc great for clients wishing for dark tan one spray and its done,carnt wait for new blackberry need a sample,excellent price great postage,i also have there spray maximist excellent.sorry added your aunty as a freind Haha

Sorry Dave ment artysue,thought it said aunty sue...

I have just pm'd suntana for a sample.

I am using sienna X at the moment. Suntana does seem too good to be true, so I want to try it out & see if it lives up to the reputation. Its certainly great value, cant wait to try it :)

Last edited:
I got suntana starter kit last week, still up try out and see what like, read great things about it so hoping I love it too, the fragrances smell lovely!:)xx

Love love love it !!! Have had samples off everyone but I always stick to suntana fab prices excellent color great fad off and smells divine.

They now have a 14% which is a gorgeous smell but very dark so only use on hard core tanners.

The only one negative for me is I don't like the promotional posters IMO they are tacky I had them in salon window and all I ever had was men perving over them so took them down plus I spray women off all sizes and it's not good advertising in my eyes to have half naked skinny women I had a lot of feedback saying its off putting for larger ladies perhaps Dave you could design spme more classier posters??

But still by far best I've ever used and won't be changing
X

I use Suntana tan & highly recommend to anyone. Good price, even and brilliant colour & lovely smell.

I really need to try this out!!! Please may I have a sample?
I use Xen Tan and Urban Tan at the mo but always looking for something thats a good all round alternative!

I actually booked my training and kit through suntana, lovely people to deal with. The tan is lovely, smells great but unfortunately it's not exactly 'out there' and doesn't have the reputation that perhaps it should. My clients prefer the better known Sienna x but I think that's because they have heard of it but I do have some clients that are happy with suntana and rave about it, so it is personal choice. It also has no after stickiness which i think is a big bonus!, Definitely who a try :cool:

Another fan of Suntana here!!

im a die hard fan , have been for about 5 years now n just tryed the blackberry Bliss ;-D xx

I cannot recommend this company enough.
I tried their samples on a few friends and everyone wants one now. Solution is such a good price, customer service is excellent. Everything is amazing. Cannot wait to place an order!!

I will add to this and just say got the sample pack also and the results are brilliant! Smells amazing! Dries well very impressed!x

Sorry forgot to say fab fade off as well.

Last edited:
lol @wonder woman! "as dark as an asian" i like it !! and cant wait now to get the sample.. the q is... do i use it on my guinea pig .. aka the sister lol or do i get the hub to spray me lolo.... cause thats wha i do for my tans!!! yes i know, im brave but hes been taught well lol xx

LOL! I get my hubby to spray Tan me too!! He does a good job, but i taught him well! Im in cardiff too!!

Can't wait to get my samples now, I have emailed for a few, am using SiennaX but fancy a change, there is so much more now available.

xx

hi i love it , its great product and my clients love it xxxxxxxx

also try suntana thats great as well :p

Latest posts

Back