Has anyone heard of Suntana spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, got free samples when I bought the maximist machine. Didn't think theyd be any good but I LOVE THEM!! Dont think i'd use anything else now!

Its not bringing anything up? :-( . Its for the 10% before and after as well.
Its bring the above icons (in quick reply) and when i click saying I need a url or something. In new reply its the same?

I'm so glad I came across this thread as iv just come across Suntana!
Have been researching different machines, tans etc & I must say the customer service I received was excellent today. After ringing several other companies Suntana was the only company who gave me straight answers, didn't hard sell & sent me an email straight after our conversation with pics & prices.
Will defiantly be trialling
the solution, they look lush & have so many good reviews on here!

Received my samples & replacement gun today. Can't wait to try Suntana! They smell delish too :)

I too LOVE suntana.

I recently trained up in spray tanning, its taken me 3 years to to do it, id been very cautious/nervous who i went with as to fork out the amount of money you do for these things i wanted to make sure i got the right one. I called up Suntana and asked so many questions but the girl was fantastic, she was honest with me answered all my 100's of questions and put no pressure on me to buy.

Ive since had a couple questions and even now they've had my money they are no different, still give the best customer service in my opinion, so ive brought all my stock from them, the samples i received with my kit were generous, 250ml bottles i think, the actual product is brilliant. The smells are lovely, they last a long time. Personally Id say this company is by far the best, great product, great customer care.

Thank you suntana! :)

They are brilliant but they ship using Interlink which are an absolute SHAMBLES of a company!! They are not reliable if you need solution in a hurry x

They are brilliant but they ship using Interlink which are an absolute SHAMBLES of a company!! They are not reliable if you need solution in a hurry x

Oh I think their delivery is really good and fast. I always get an email saying it will ve delivered 2day between 4pm and 5pm and they've never let me down yet.
Been using Suntana for about a year now and love it. I always try samples of other brands to make sure I'm using the best and nothing else has been better than Suntana so far x

Oh I think their delivery is really good and fast. I always get an email saying it will ve delivered 2day between 4pm and 5pm and they've never let me down yet.
Been using Suntana for about a year now and love it. I always try samples of other brands to make sure I'm using the best and nothing else has been better than Suntana so far x

They never leave a card when I'm apparently 'unavailable', even though there is 3 people on the premises, which makes me think they have made no attempt to deliver my tan. Don't get me wrong, this is Interlinks fault and not Suntana's x

X

Has any one tried there mouse tan ? Was wondering about it for retail ? X

Has any one tried there mouse tan ? Was wondering about it for retail ? X

Yeah I have! I brought my stock last week and thought I'd try the mousse 1)like you for retail 2)so I'm wearing the product...cant really do a spray tan looking like Casper can you, plus i don't want to spray myself and be patchy lol. I'm actually really impressed, I got chocolate and the Colour is beautiful the first day I put it on I had so ma y comments I quote: wow your so tanned, i reply with its tan lol then they say that's a really natural Colour. About 8 ppl have said those exact comments. The only thing I'm not happy with is that after the second day shower it really does seem to loose that wow factor, still brown but it's as if it's faded/lost it's umph. So I'm wondering really how long it'd last if u feel the need to keep topping it up...I'd be interested to get other ppls opinions as it may just be me...

That's interesting thank u for response, was it the guide colour people were commenting on, does it have a guide colour ?? X

Must say suntana sounds interesting but shame they sell on ebay wish professionals would keep for the professionals:irked:

i too love suntana!! i tried it on the advice of a friend who has a successful salon. my clients love it and it smells gorgeous. i also use st tropez and the suntana doesnt give off as much fumes as the st tropez which is another plus. naturally the chocolate is my favourite!! haha xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Hi everyone, my name is Dave, I'm the owner of Suntana, I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the products we sell from our website.

P.S. Thanks for the Promotion mother, but leave the advertising to me !!!

P.P.S message at MobileKat, it's not too good to be true, trust me, you will amazed by our solutions ;-)
I can confirm that this is a solution you will be amazed by. I have used the solutions and Maximist machine for three years and haven't had any problems with machine or anyone who hasn't been pleased with results. I've used everything in the industry and trained with companies from St. Tropez - Calafornia Tan. You will not find a product of this quality and such reasonably priced anywhere! It really is the best at everything, dries almost instantly, smells great, lasts well, fades evenly, and the colours are so natural even the male clients love it as you'd never tell it was fake!!
Hope there's more good things to come from Suntana. :D

Latest posts

Back