Have you heard of Victoria Jackson make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I Work for a sales and marketing company Unik Cooperation which represents Victoria Jackson and other major brands which uses the best form of marketing there is which is always direct. Face to face with the customers. Victoria Jackson is the number 1 hollywood make artist, she has done the make up for the Sex and the City Movie, and Desperate Housewives (if you doubt me, read the credits at the end of the shows and movie) She retails in Macy's through out the USA, has worked with many celebrities including catherine zita jones, kera knightly etc etc. Just a quick point. We never hear of hollywood makeup artists....why not?? because they are exclusive to celebrities who hire them.

Our Marketing company, called Unik cooperationg represents many other MAJOR brands, including british gas, Talk Talk, Disney, just to name a few! The "Sales People" who sell make up in the stores, are not representatives, nor sales people. Its the real life version of the apprentice so to speak. Our marketing company as ive said is hired by prestegious brands, and we recruit and train young individuals to become marketing managers for their own campagne with the chosen brand of their choice. They first start on what we called the "field" which is promoting the brand to the public. As this is relevent in order to manage and create a campagne for our high end brands. This is why whenever you see our "reps" in your stores, they're trained so well, its because they are training in marketing management and not just your avarage sales rep. Every "rep" You see, add 6 months onto the last time you saw them, and they will be earning 6 figures with their own campayne....victoria Jackson being one of them. So, please, do not pre judge. Have a great day all, and remember... when you do see our ladies and Gents promoting our brands.... its always excellent stuff! Think about it, if Victoria Jackson was any cheap makeup, how on earth would she be able to afford marketing with us? For more info and the real high end prices in US dollars, check the link below for everything our "reps" are selling you. Beautygroup

Victoria Jackson will be launching in Harrods very soon, and this is the purpose in us pre launghing her lines within the Uk MARKET so that when her products are available in stores, she will have a huge clientel here as she already do in the states. Thank you all whoever invested in her makeup, we all know how amazing it is, as we mentioned, we understand that this line (when available in stores within the UK) will be very expensive, but this is why to expand the market, we are allowing girls all over the country to try and love her make up lines and AFFORDABLE prices.

I know that I'm a bit late but I would just like to say that "Victoria Jackson" doesn't pay for marketing with the various direct selling companies that promote the range they pay a percentage of every set sold to "her", no upfront fees. All of it is a load of rubbish being sold by people desperate to make something of themselves who are fed lies and worked for up to 14 hrs a day for commission only without even travel expenses being paid.
I only hope Shirini has worked that out by now

I got scammed nearly a year ago on M6 or M54 cant remember which.

Hmmmmm.....big sales pitch, the make up in all honesty is OK...but thas as far as it goes.

The claim to be 100% minerals....i think not!!!!!!

Two women stopped me on a shopping trip 2 years ago near Christmas time. I knew it was dodgy because if you have a good brand you don't need to pray on people and practically drag them towards you with a crazy look in your eyes! lol. I am a big lover of makeup and one of my aims is to be an MUA in the not too distant future. So when she started her big speel about "Victoria Jackson".. I thought...Did I miss something?!
She almost got me to buy a makeup set but when I realised I had no cash on me and said I needed to go get some she blurted out "Well there is only two left!".
At this point alarms bells were ringing very loudly. Walked away and did not go back. Put me off the shopping center (Cheshire Oaks) too that they would allow blatent liars to flog their wares.
The worst part is if they can fool women in the industry, then other women have no chance, I hope trading standards catch up with them soon because surely this can't be on.

Hi there, I Work for a sales and marketing company Unik Cooperation which represents Victoria Jackson and other major brands which uses the best form of marketing there is which is always direct. Face to face with the customers. Victoria Jackson is the number 1 hollywood make artist, she has done the make up for the Sex and the City Movie, and Desperate Housewives (if you doubt me, read the credits at the end of the shows and movie) She retails in Macy's through out the USA, has worked with many celebrities including catherine zita jones, kera knightly etc etc. Just a quick point. We never hear of hollywood makeup artists....why not?? because they are exclusive to celebrities who hire them.

Our Marketing company, called Unik cooperationg represents many other MAJOR brands, including british gas, Talk Talk, Disney, just to name a few! The "Sales People" who sell make up in the stores, are not representatives, nor sales people. Its the real life version of the apprentice so to speak. Our marketing company as ive said is hired by prestegious brands, and we recruit and train young individuals to become marketing managers for their own campagne with the chosen brand of their choice. They first start on what we called the "field" which is promoting the brand to the public. As this is relevent in order to manage and create a campagne for our high end brands. This is why whenever you see our "reps" in your stores, they're trained so well, its because they are training in marketing management and not just your avarage sales rep. Every "rep" You see, add 6 months onto the last time you saw them, and they will be earning 6 figures with their own campayne....victoria Jackson being one of them. So, please, do not pre judge. Have a great day all, and remember... when you do see our ladies and Gents promoting our brands.... its always excellent stuff! Think about it, if Victoria Jackson was any cheap makeup, how on earth would she be able to afford marketing with us? For more info and the real high end prices in US dollars, check the link below for everything our "reps" are selling you. Beautygroup

Victoria Jackson will be launching in Harrods very soon, and this is the purpose in us pre launghing her lines within the Uk MARKET so that when her products are available in stores, she will have a huge clientel here as she already do in the states. Thank you all whoever invested in her makeup, we all know how amazing it is, as we mentioned, we understand that this line (when available in stores within the UK) will be very expensive, but this is why to expand the market, we are allowing girls all over the country to try and love her make up lines and AFFORDABLE prices.

Hi, I worked with a company in Glasgow doing this. It is a Multi Level Marketing scheme. With promises of earning big bucks etc. It is a total scam. Apparently she was launching in frasers too Hmmm this was like 2 and a half years ago and still no VJ! I know my make up and this stuff is rubbish. Not sure of the whole celebrity sex and the city story etc. I know it's not very good stuff though.

My boyfriend worked for talk talk aswell. They were always looking for loop holes not to pay them. In the end because he wanted to leave, with lots of notice, he didn't get anything.

This company used to do a thing in the morning that you had to learn all about marketing etc like 7am! before we went out on field, then another class afterwards until around 7pm. We used to get £5 per sale, travel paid and no basic. This stuff was hard to sell too, I have done sales before easily but this was no joke.

We left soon after, and the people that were made "managers" after 6 weeks fell out with us, saying we were "Neg Heads" pmsl! they didn't want to know "Negheads". One of the managers used to be friendly with my boyfriend and he tried to tell him it was a con but wouldn't listen. Eventually it all went down hill from there, apaprently he was to get help to open his own branch for sales, this sadly didn't happen... he didn't make loads either....neither did any of the make up girls infact. A lot of them ended up in debt because the managers told them to stick in at it, and it went horribly wrong. I hope it doesn't go like this for you babe xx

Victoria Jackson does not sell her products in stores because it constitutes a considerable cost getting up to competitors such as MAC and Bobbi Brown (and others). As such, distributing her products (Made in China) through agents worldwide constitutes a major strenght, especially when you see the promoters working in places which have great movement (service stations, train stations, etc).
It is true that Direct Sales is a great means of generating sales, but one must account for the fact that sales cycles are extremely short, and take place at unexpected places, meaning that the promoters are very well trained to taking you into buying based on impulse i.e - you will be taken into buying because these people know very well how to attack your emotions and will be very successful into selling it. I doubt that if you ask a certain amount of questions about the products, you will get 100% honest answers. So...you don´t ask them because you didn´t have time to think rationally, and now you are already into buying it, so once you have bought it, you go on home with a happy smile because you heard a short story about her being a hollywood make up artist and you were persuaded into believing this was a unique opportunity, time-limited and stock is running down. As to those of you who are happy about the purchase....well I am happy to eat Mcdonalds too, but the crap that goes in there....who knows. It feels good....and it all comes down to feelings really, both rational but especially irrational.
Go on and buy it on the street....effectively there is a website to buy her products, but it is incredibly expensive....I wonder why....if the Internet has revolutionized commerce because it´s a cheaper way to sell....but I guess it´s simple to figure out: by having a website acting as a facade, where products are more expensive than on the street, you are now yet again taken into believing that you have to run to the next service station to buy a few more sets, because that´s where the real deal is!
If you bought it, don´t regret it, but as someone here already said, I hate being nagged by sales people who want to lure you into their product and then exercise psycho-warfare.

hi , im just going to say ive got 2 of the kits they are ok not the best but the brushes are amazing i love the blush brush so much lol
xxxxx

I bought 2 of the kits when I started college a few years ago from a door to door salesperson.

I paid £20 (I think) for 2 palettes (day & eve look), 3 creme applicator/pencil eyeshadows, Kabuki brush and bronzer. Fair enough they're a bit OTT with the sales banter and they're certainly not MAC but I don't think they're the worst in the world - no better or worse than cheap brands that are sold in Boots.

I bought 2 of the kits when I started college a few years ago from a door to door salesperson.

I paid £20 (I think) for 2 palettes (day & eve look), 3 creme applicator/pencil eyeshadows, Kabuki brush and bronzer. Fair enough they're a bit OTT with the sales banter and they're certainly not MAC but I don't think they're the worst in the world - no better or worse than cheap brands that are sold in Boots.

I got the same thing except i got 4 or 5 lipbalms aswell and a lip brush. Overall there not bad products, kabuki is abit ruff and i got mine for 30 gbp at a train station i looked victoria jackson up and i knew it must be a scam. But i do like the products. but i feel quite sorry for the reps because there only people who have no other choice than to do tht job and its not there fault for lying because thts what they HAVE to do to make money because alot of us have good jobs and houses. and usually its teens trying to sell who probaly dont have that. so lets not think about the scam lets just judge by the quality of the makeup which i think is pretty decent. and the compacts are pretty good standards. I give this around 7/10 0r 8/10.

hmm. i've been using their makeup for years; in fact, their product was the first brand i tried, and i still use it as my major makeup product. scam or not, their foundation is wonderful. it's the only foundation i can wear all day (or night), no matter how busy, without getting a breakout the next morning. i also like their eye shadow palette, as it compliments my complexion and it actually stays on my face throughout the whole day! and their lip moisturizer is to die for.

been using it for years. sometimes you just have to find what works for you.

I fell for this. I don't know whats more unfortunate, the poor quality of the products, or the poor kids that have to go stand in town and try flog it to people.

I know this thread is about 2 years old (maybe more) but just thought I'd share my story with you as I was a bit taken aback. I'm always suspicious when sales reps just walk into the salon but this one made me laugh. He waltzed into the salon yesterday trying to sell me Victoria Jackson Makeup. I asked he I could have a look and he opened the case but wouldn't let me have a feel of any of the products in there. I said it looked a little bit like Avon quality (I think Avon is an ok brand but wouldn't use it in my salon) and he said yes it could be comparable to Avon. I said that we don't do much make up in the salon and he came out with the sales pitch similar to what has been described above over the length of this thread. I eventually said no and was becoming quite impatient so then he tried to sell me a teeth whitening product. The bit that made me laugh though was that I'd seen him about an hour before in the chippy try and sell something completely different to the 2 items he'd tried to sell me. Alarm bells were ringing the minute he walked in. He wasn't leaving without a sale though. In the end I told him I sea him in the chippy selling and that I would not be interested in anything he had to sell and he needed to leave. He was actually yelling at me telling me I obviously didn't care about my business or that he'd come back another day and speak to my manager about how rude I'd been. I told him I owned the salon so he walked out and slammed my door. I came across this thread whilst searching for what people thought of the makeup and just felt like 2 years after this thread started these reps are still trying to sell this makeup.
Thanks for reading xx

Latest posts

Back