HD Brows in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone
You cannot achieve the HD Brow shape and look without doing the training.
Of course you can!
You won't get the recognition without doing the course. Sorry but i know plenty of therapists who do this shape all the time.
Like I said before, it's definitely worth doing the course as there is a call for it and i'm very glad i did it but it's not a 'new' shape or a shape that can't be achieved without training.
The brand is excellent, the products and the look of the brand are great and clients love it. More importantly, they want it and there is a high demand for it. For that reason alone it's worth doing the course.

Based on what?!

Don't agree....

Now why doesn't that surprise me?
Nilam herself had to start somewhere. Do you honestly think that she created this shape and that no-one else could do it? Of course not!
She was the one who marketed it though and she's done very well.
This doesn't mean that other therapists can't do this shape.
Maybe you couldn't do it but then maybe you weren't experienced enough or creative enough.
I do find your views very blinkered.

susan why are you always so rude? why do you not agree? you are normally someone of many words and by simply stating that you dont agree doesnt help anyone or give any feedback to the thread. in my view a complete waste of a post.​

angelina thanks for all the advice you give, i was very apprehensive about going on the hd brows course due to seeing katie price and cher lloyd sporting undesireable brows and being attached to the name but you really do give a good explanation the good and the bad points and as i have a few courses already booked i decided to add on hd brows -bit of a shock for me too due to thinking it was a total waste of money a few weeks ago.

as you said anyone can do these brows with the correct equipment but the 'hd brows' name is the brand i will be buying into.

thank you again angelina.

@Angelina - You're always very genuine and honest and I for one value your opinion.

@Susan - I find you very offensive......so UNLIKE the guys at HD Brows and you don't do much to fly the flag for them. Why are you always on the defensive and so aggressive?

There are thousands of excellent therapists who are very talented at creating the perfect brow. It's a skill. Those who are not that great either carry on doing what they've always done or they attend one of many training courses available.

I achieve fantastic results with tinting and waxing brows (lol get me), its my top treatment, and through explaining to people the difference that can be achieved by tinting and shaping the numbers getting it done is constantly increasing.

As somone else said any good beautician can achieve this, dont need to do extra training as it just takes time and practise to develop the skill.

We all have the right to our opinion, and I hope we have the maturity to listen to those whose opinion differs from our own.
Susan - it strikes me that the value of your message is lost in the delivery. I'm afraid you do come across as rather brusque and abrasive which detracts from the content, however valid the content might be.

Most of us here want to learn, better ourselves, become more informed. We need experts, not despots.

Last edited:
Look atr my zig zigler quote on my signature Kimmi!
As for you Ms Evian .. if you can't say anything in a polite and respectful way .. then don't say anything at all.
There are a couple on here that spit venom in every post ... they really are not welcome. Jealousy is not a nice emotion.

I'm with Angie on this one... even though it's possible for a therapist to create a result very similar if not identical to HD Brows without having done the official training from Nouveau, it's not legal for them to market them as "HD Brows" unless they've done the official Nouveau training and are offering the service in accordance with whatever terms and conditions that Nouveau stipulate, as they'll probably end up be sued by Nouveau if they do for infringing their trademark.

OK, I think enough is now enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back