Heels or flats?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love shoes! I have my own shoe cupboard and they don't all fit in there. I mainly wear flats during the day as running around after a toddler in heels isn't practical but I wouldn't dream of going out in flats. Heels all the way!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408955995865.jpg
    1408955995865.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 214
I love shoes! I have my own shoe cupboard and they don't all fit in there. I mainly wear flats during the day as running around after a toddler in heels isn't practical but I wouldn't dream of going out in flats. Heels all the way!

Love the shoe cupboard think I need one :) xxx

I wear flats all day but always heels going out anywhere at all.

My husband will not let me buy ugly shoes EVER. I think he would divorce me if I wore crocs. I have clients come in and I look at their shoes and think "did you actually look at those and think 'Oh what a lovely pair of shoes shaped like a cornish pasty'?"

I don't have huge amounts of shoes but wear them all. Come winter it will be boots with a heel.
I love the way my whole shape changes when I step into a heel.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am more comfortable in flats than heels, but I love shoes. Like HF I also spend the summer in flipflops and the winter in knee high boots. I do have heels that I have bought from Hobbs to get the comfort factor too, but it's just not me. My wardrobe consists of jeans, beach wear and country wear and I'm always in my wellies.

I will post a pic of my heels later on when I have woken up properly, but it might make me sad as I have either never worn them, or worn them once.

Love the shoe cupboard think I need one :) xxx

It was definitely a big bonus when I saw that when we viewed the house lol.

I love my heels! After nail polish, shoes and boots are my next love. Here are two of my faves that I own. Obviously I don't wear these every day though! 😀
And my New Rock boots in my profile pic too!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408971088.496262.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408971121.492461.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I love heels I used to wear wedges every day or heeled shoe boots! Unfortunately though after two failed ops I can barely wear them anymore cause my knee just gives out so I'm stuck in converse most of the time, except nights out and shopping trips when I'm feeling brave
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408972590.570913.jpg
These are my faves and most worn though. Jeffery cambells with approximately a 9 inch wedge I think! I love them and feel amazing whenever I wear them people always stop me in the street to tell me they love them x

Wow mine are SO boring compared to these other bobby dazzlers xx

I love my heels! After nail polish, shoes and boots are my next love. Here are two of my faves that I own. Obviously I don't wear these every day though! 😀
And my New Rock boots in my profile pic too!

View attachment 73539
View attachment 73540

Those red shoes are amazing ! They remind me of something from a steam punk festival - where do you get them from ? X

I love heels I used to wear wedges every day or heeled shoe boots! Unfortunately though after two failed ops I can barely wear them anymore cause my knee just gives out so I'm stuck in converse most of the time, except nights out and shopping trips when I'm feeling brave
View attachment 73541
These are my faves and most worn though. Jeffery cambells with approximately a 9 inch wedge I think! I love them and feel amazing whenever I wear them people always stop me in the street to tell me they love them x

Love! 😍

I have these too! 😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408986283.551318.jpg

Sorry to lower the tone of your thread Izzi but these are my favourite things to wear :green:

Lol so funny x

I went inti flats when i was pregnant and never really got back into heels as soon discovered you can go faster in flats, important when you gave 2 toddlers! They are 15 & 17 now and i only wear heels now and then. I always feel like im trying too hard in heelsnow.

I love the look of heels and have soo many I could, and probably should, sell them!

However, my legs are really thin and I feel like a big heel just makes me look like a horse with hooves! So lately I have been sticking to nude sandal heels, they match everything :)

I love the idea of heels but I just find them so uncomfortable! I was at a party last year and there was nowhere to sit - I was practically in tears because my feet were hurting so much. I had to drive home too so I pretty much threw the offending heels across the floor when I got home. When I see people walking around in heels I'm so jealous that they can do it without crying - or are they secretly in pain?

I love heels too and I have so many but hardly ever worn them! I just never got used to them, they hurt too much.

I also feel uncomfortable at the attention they draw and prefer to blend into the background in my flats heh...

Latest posts

Back