Hello everyone,im NEW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigglymushroom

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
firstly what a fantastic site!,I was up until 3am on thursday morning reading posts.
I have had a 10 year break from beauty therapy but have always tried to stay informed and up to date.5 years ago I trained as a holistic therapist and took further courses in Indian head massage and im planning a trip to Newcastle in may to take a course in hot stones.I Have also worked as a spiritual healer for many years and also teach healing.

I have recently moved to Norway and for the first time,all my children are all in school and we have a seperate apartment in the house we are renting.I am looking at getting a massage couch shipped across and im looking for another supplier of oils,consumables and other start up equipment.Any advice on this would be great.

I will be offereing full body spiritual massage,indian head massage, reflexology. Im considering waxing Im qualified but lack confidence(after such a break) so im considering another course,can anyone give me some advice on this please ? may be a refresher and im interested in a threading course.

wow this is all exciting! since Ive found this site I feel im back on the right path and im getting over my lonelyness..................................now just have to keep my fingers crossed for some clients. xxxx

Hiya just wanted to say hi and welcome to the site hun ! Its such a great site and i have learnt loads on here over the last yr or so !

In regards to your waxing as you are already qualified u should just do a one day refresher course maybe . I recommend kim lawless (shes on here ) she offers great course by the sounds of it and loads of geeks have already trained with her . i know u say u live in norway but maybe u could plan this training to be when u r back in the country in may ?

Good luck tho in whatever u decide to do !!!

Welcome to the site xx :hug:

Welcome to the site sweetie!
Get ready to get totally addicted and learn lots of new interesting things xxxx

Warm welcome,it really is a great site, with so many experts in the industry. I've learnt more on here than in college!!

Hi and welcome, I can highly recommend Kim Lawless on here to do a refresher course, I too had lost confidence as had been out of beauty for sometime. But she is fantastic and will give you loads of confidence and helpfull ideas. Los of my family live in Norway, hope you enjoy it. Good luck!:hug:x Faye.

Welcome to the site hunny :hug:

Hello. Good to read you. xx:hug:

hi hon welcome, and good luck with your business.. spiritual healing i like the sound of this what exactly is it??

Hello and welcome,
This site is brilliant, you really will become addited.
Its so reasuring to know that all your beauty queries and questions can be answered and you can get some amazing advice - you will never feel lonely, with all us here.

A waxing refresher course will probably get your confidence back and also you will probably learn new techniques and tips, Kim Lawless is very highly recommended by lots of geeks on here and also you can learn all the intimate waxing from her, which really is a must for any waxing price list as it is a popular area to be waxed.

Emma x:hug:x

Hi there and welcome!

I'm very new to the site also, only found it on monday but i'm so glad I did, it's been sooooo helpful already. Hope you get the advice your hoping for as I possibly wouldn't be any help as I am just starting out and also looking for advice. Best of luck to you!

*moonlight* :green:

Latest posts

Back