help....any top tips for food poisening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINKUS said:
if its not gone by friday i have to supply a sample !

God knows how i am gonna do that !!!!

Funny thing was ...b4 going shopping on saturday with funkyfingers pulled out the diarolyte looking for something in the cupboard and said 'OH NO diarolyte dont think i want that do I chuckle chuckle' I've gone and jinxed myself !!!

amb x

i honestly do think you jinked yourself...did have a chuckle but not for long!! hee hee!! sod's law when that type of thing happens..i always touch wood just incase..think that's my OCD kicking in again!!

can't think of a worse thing than having to supply a sample of poo..but if it makes you better than you have to do it!! xx

awwww amber hunny .. poor you :hug: big hugs babe ... but not too close ;) You should defo drink the dioralyte - it does help. I really feel for you I got gastroenteritis once from a baby that i was nursing and I really did think i was going to pop my clogs.

Hope you feel better soon
Take care
Jo xxxxx

No advice for you hunny, just letting you know that im sedning you big hugs and get well soon wishes.

xxx

Ohhh Amb!!!! You poo - sorry (haha) POOR thing!! I really hope you are beginning to feel better. Food poisoning is horrid!!! Have a :hug: :hug: from me.

I guess now's not a good time to remind you about my pedi tonight!! (LMAO). No worries........some other time chick. You just GET WELL!

Martine x

Sip Coke it's got to be the one with sugar, Diet does not work.

Use a spoon to take the gas out of it and it will replace all the salts and sugars that you need to make you feel better. This was a doctor who gave me this advice and now I always have Coke on standby (p.s I always buy Coca Cola I really don't know if it makes a difference buying own brand stuff but the doctor seemed to think so.

Hope this helps and that you are feeling better soon

Martigirl said:
Sip Coke it's got to be the one with sugar, Diet does not work.

Use a spoon to take the gas out of it and it will replace all the salts and sugars that you need to make you feel better. This was a doctor who gave me this advice and now I always have Coke on standby (p.s I always buy Coca Cola I really don't know if it makes a difference buying own brand stuff but the doctor seemed to think so.

Hope this helps and that you are feeling better soon

i've heard that before, got ill on me hols and they said to eat and drink flat coke and bananas!!

forgot all about it till now x

hi, i really do feel for you.....it is one of the worst things ever......not even the vasectomy on itv this morning....lmao !!!
i too was told by the doc to drink flat coke (fat variety !) and flat lemonade...couldnt wait for it to go flat so mixed the lemonade with water, its not too bad!
plus, if you had rice with your chinese is was just as likely to be that that gave you the poisoning , it has a horrible ickle bacteria thing that comes out to play if it is not cooled down quickly and then reheated well enough....in other words....if the rice was being kept warm for a long time or warmish then re heated then the ickly bug comes out to play!!:eek: .
Another thing just sprang to mind.....solar oil is a very good anti inflammantry(sorry if spelt wrong but cant find the spell check!!) it might help???? lol...!!!
keep smiling

snooks xx

Amber so sorry hear your ill babe and driving yourself mad watching Cbeebies, hope you fel better soon and falt lemonade always works for me, fizz it right up then open lid a bit and get rid of fizz.
x

Yep, Coca Cola (sweetened not diet) usually does the trick ... hurry up and get well soon Amb :hug:

Here in Portugal eat a soup called White Soup. It's very simple to make too. Just boil small potatoe cubes, small carot cubes and unwashed rice in water with salt. Not washing the rice makes the soup withish and this is what helps with the diharrea.
Flat 7UP will also help.

Latest posts

Back