Help!! Have Creative Bleu gone bankrupt??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarlaura

Reaction score
I Started my NVQ2 Nail services quali in september and ordered a kit from creative bleu ( which the college recommended) my kit arrived 3 weeks late and damaged and leaking. I have tried to get in touch for about 3 weeks now and so have the college. They said they make have gone bankrupt as they have taken new ownership recently. I tried the website www.creativebleu.com but nothing so now im worried.

Does anyone know n e fin about this?? thanks xx :eek:

I Started my NVQ2 Nail services quali in september and ordered a kit from creative bleu ( which the college recommended) my kit arrived 3 weeks late and damaged and leaking. I have tried to get in touch for about 3 weeks now and so have the college. They said they make have gone bankrupt as they have taken new ownership recently. I tried the website www.creativebleu.com but nothing so now im worried.

Does anyone know n e fin about this?? thanks xx :eek:

What is this now the 3rd time in a year?????? and may I just say that they have no connection whatsoever with CND. I guess the 'dream' didn't work out.

im sure they started a relationship with Sands (tanning and toning) place in gosport - i think thats where they were moving too last i heard - could be worth a try babe ?

kx

They were with Sands but Sands stopped trading so they pulled out and went back to Salisbury. That was a couple of months ago tho, so not sure what the current state of play is?

Hope you get all sorted out soon xx

What is this now the 3rd time in a year?????? and may I just say that they have no connection whatsoever with CND. I guess the 'dream' didn't work out.

OHHHHH..........Im so glad Ive read Sands had stopped trading.

I went to look at their franchise down Gosport way last year(I think I started a thread)

My gut extinct was right then!!!

I saved a hell of a lot of money too

I will look at companies house

Last edited:
I am worried about creative bleu too, I ordered a load of stock a few weeks ago and they have taken my money but not delivered anything. I have been trying to get hold of them ever since and no reply. If they are still trading then they have totally SHOCKING customer service and I will never use them again. I am just not sure how I will get my money back now as my bank won't help.

Did you pay with a debit or credit card? If credit card the card issuer is responsible for returning your money if they have gone bust.

Sands have been dissolved I checked at companies house so i would be inclined to put a letter to the bleu company in writing asking for goods etc and give it a period of time..say 10 working days and if nothing claim on credit card

Unfortunately I paid by debit card so the bank won't do anything. Thanks for the advice I will send them a letter in the post, have already emailed but no reply as yet....

always best to write as the administrators will take into account whats outstanding etc....I hate companies who dont give a damn,take your money and then dissolve.

All the best

always best to write as the administrators will take into account whats outstanding etc....I hate companies who dont give a damn,take your money and then dissolve.

All the best

Even worse when they dissolve and THEN still take your money. They have been in trouble for some time and already gone bust at least twice in the last year.

I would advise everyone not to order or pay anything for anything until you know you will get the goods.

Couldnt agree more Geeg....

Couldnt agree more Geeg....

Meanwhile for all your CND needs, you know where to go?

Sweet Squared 08452106060
They are the main CND distributor in the UK. It would be a smart idea for any CND users to register with them so you are on their customer list and get the mail outs and special deals information.

Creative Bleu have never been authorised CND distributors and have been pulling the 'wool' over people's eyes for sometime. Even using the Creative name in their title was to hoodwink people.
If you want excellent customer service and a Distributor who cares about you and your business and you use or want to use CND then call the number above.

Hi
i have been trying to get hold of creative bleu all morning but the message on the phone is that you can't leave a message!
have they def gone bankrupt? they banked my chq last thursday and i was hoping to get my kit yesterday at college but nothing turned up! my college can't seem to help at the moment
I don't know what to do!
C xx

I have just phone the involency advice on 0845 4026848 they have told me that there are no application for insolvency or administration for this company yet. so i suppose that it kind of good news!

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't believe it but my order arrived yesterday afternoon and they have a different address on the receipt - can't remember what it is off the top of my head. I am glad the order came as I was having sleepless nights over it but I will never order from them again as I still think they have terrible customer service to just ignore clients who have ordered from them!

Well Im vpleased you got your order:)

I have only started my course at the beg of Sept, my kit did eventually arrive 5! weeks late, but hey it arrived! not like some of you out there. my solar oil leaked and my brush was faulty, i did manage to speak with someone 2 weeks ago, cheek of it told me to return the brush which i have, and they would send me a new one!! never said wot month though!! my college have tried ringing aswell because some girls still have no kit, but all paid for! can't leave messages etc. I have sent in a letter and told them that their customer service is appalling and have told them i am contacting Trading Standards if i hear nothing soon..Good luck everyone!:irked:

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately this is because you are not dealing with authorised or even supported distributors. CND and S2 neither supply or support them. Who knows what you're getting and where its coming from (or to your point, when it gets there!).

Good luck, you will not be the first that has contacted TS regarding them. I doubt you would be the last.

Time to close this one....Its fine to share experiences but we do need to keep in mind the geek commandments

2 - Thou shalt not use thy forum to troll.
This is not the place to bitch and moan about proper nouns (i.e. People or companies). That doesn't mean that you can't debate, question or raise a valid point. It means that I don't want to see threads about how x sucks. See this article on constructively trolling to complain in a constructive way.

Many Thanks and hope everyone effected by this gets there stock/refunds. xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back