Help I'm baffled - tan washed off?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha cheers Collin!!

Sprayed my fella last night with the 12% and he came out perfect this morning.

uummmm

Yey....way ta go :hug:

OK, so I have only ever had this happen to me once and with someone I knew well. Once I had interrogated her (lol) it transpired that she had applied moisturiser about 3 hours before her tan despite me going through with her what and what not to do.

OK, so I have only ever had this happen to me once and with someone I knew well. Once I had interrogated her (lol) it transpired that she had applied moisturiser about 3 hours before her tan despite me going through with her what and what not to do.

How annoying for you. But the clients will only complain at you and think it's your fault and that's what annoys me. Obviously not you regulars but new clients

The absolute best spray tan on the market is Naturasun, they have about 8 tans to choose from,different colours for all skin types - you can do colour mixing.

They always have offers on tans to make more affordable. they also do a PAL scheme where they reward you in tan for the amount you spend if you hit target. (ask for richard, and say naomi told you)

I have been with this company for over 4 years, we do 3 gallons every week, and hardly ever have any complaints about tan, i have total faith in it...its the perfect tanning solution. trust me!

Latest posts

Back