Help Me Geeks!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Thanks geeks! The support is AWESOME! I will pimp you out again, BE SURE. :)

xoxoxo

I think shes rubbish - but I voted anyway - I'm all heart me :green::green::green:

WHEW!!! Thank you all so much that took the time to vote! I made the final 3 to go through to the grand finale in a few weeks, apparently by the skin of my teeth lol, but I MADE IT.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for the support, it means a TON to me.

I will keep ya's posted on the next round I compete in, I think it's in about a month-ish.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I'm so sorry i missed this...first time i see it.....MY GOD you should win hun....your brilliant xxxx

I am sorry i did not vote ....first time i have seen it :irked:

Well done, I just knew you would - didnt realise that it was such a short judging period though.

Do we get to vote on the next round too?

Public voting is on for every round :) And yeah, judging and voting are a whole ONE DAY. :) Very nerve wracking lol. xoxo

OMG!!!

Well done YOU!!! The Grand Final.......you can count on our votes:)

I can only think of one word ~ WOW !you have an amazing voice Heather ! i'll tell you something ~ if you had an album out i would buy it ! and thats saying something, i hardly EVER buy music !

Good luck babe i'll be gob smacked if you don't win :hug:

Latest posts

Back