Help me pick my poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which poster do you think is the best for my salon?

• Poster 1

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • Poster 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poster 3

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Poster 4

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters

grafxgal

Reaction score
Hi guys,
decided to let all my lovely geeky friends help me pick which photo was best for a poster.
Please select from the choices below:
Poster 1:
poster1_edited-1copy.jpg

Poster 2:
poster2_edited-1.jpg

Poster 3:
poster3_edited-1.jpg

Poster 4:
poster4_edited-1.jpg

Wow ... they're all great, but I think I prefer the 1st one as a poster the best.

Like no:1 but without the earings!
Or no:3 well done they are fab!!!! xx

Out of them all, I prefer the first one. I like the contrast of the white flowers with the colours you have used on the nails. The only thing that I am not keen on is the ear-rings......may sound silly,but it was the thing that stood out to me. Hth

Cheers.:hug:
I have removed the earrings from poster 1, does that look okay/better?

Number one for me I just think it is much more focused on the hand and nails :hug:

Sorry about the writing, but was advised to copyright.

The pics are all fantastic, I put no 4 - for me the picture is more about the nails than your model and her body art!

All really amazing though!:hug:

out of these four , i like no 4 the best , its more about the nails ,
but is there anyway that you can blank out the background? i think it would look better plain, would draw the attention even more to the nails.

i also love the sample photo you put on the critique section though y'know hun , but again jewellry and background removed :lol:

i have put no 1 , i really lkie em all but this really stands out to me the most , ,well done they are fantastic xx

Number one for me I just think it is much more focused on the hand and nails :hug:

I put number one for this reason too. And in 2 and 4 I think the effect of the colour fade is lost against the black of the fan. HTH

The pics are all fantastic, I put no 4 - for me the picture is more about the nails than your model and her body art!

All really amazing though!:hug:

I agree with this too.

Far more emphasis is on the nails here. Deffo pic 4 for me too.
The background is in keeping with the style of the picture, as a japanese screen, I think it goes well.
I know it's best to copywrite the pics, but it's nice to see the nails too, I feel that some of the writing coversx the nails a little too much, but maybe that's because I'm a nail tech and like to scrutinise the nails!!!:lol:

The first one its lovely x

They are all really nice! I like number 3 the best tho!

It looks better now the ear-rings have gone!

Number 3 for me too.

no 4 for me but with a different, lighter background if possible.

I like no3 best as i think it draws the eye to the nails, which is what the poster is about.

It was a decision between 1 and 3 for me, but no1 kept me looking at the tattoos, which im not keen on!

Great Nails BTW!

Latest posts

Back