Help me pick my poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which poster do you think is the best for my salon?

• Poster 1

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • Poster 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poster 3

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Poster 4

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters
Number 1 is the best.

Number 1 , not sure why but it appears IMO to be the most professional photo out of them all.

Although they are all pretty good.:)

I have voted no1 but i also like no 4

Thank you everyone for voting and for the helpful advice. This is only the second time I have ever attempted something like this so the information recieved is gratefully appreciated.:hug:

they are all great

but i like number 3

After reading first tree post and trying to figure out each time where the earrings were in pic 1 :o (then I read reply 4 and tadaa i understood) I will def say pic 1 as well, because as someone says, the colourfade is lost with the dark background. Bit of a shame as not everybody likes tattoos.
But great pictures and to die for nails!!!
Karen

I voted number 1. I love it!

I like number 1, its very striking and a bit sexy!!!

well since everyone is being honest ....I like #1 if her komono was pulled up......so it would show off the nails more instead of looking at the tattoos and wondering what it said or was..........:rolleyes:

and #4 would be better if you could crop it so you could not see the gold of the door hinges.....:rolleyes:

Beautiful nails as well.......amazing !!!.....hth's

I like number 1 the most.

poster number 1 is definatly my fav!!
Good luck with it!

iput no.3 as you can see her nails better.......when i first looked no.1 i looked at her tattoo"s first only because my hubby is tattooist !!!!!! :green:

I really think since this poll was dated last march that Sheryl has made her choice lol.

I voted 3.

I really like the poses in 1 & 4 - but the tats spoil pic 1 for me and the nails seem to get lost in the fan in pic 4.
I don't like 2.

Pic 3 really shows off the nails (which are lovely btw) and the pose is fine..... so I would go with pic 3, as it is all about the nails after all.

Latest posts

Back