help needed in dress choice girls!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 1 seems sleek while No. 2 seems flirty....do you want to be sleek or flirt?

No.2 :lol: imo

I like number 2 best.

I have a 'voluptuous' figure:lol:, well let's just say I'm a big girl then!

i love number 2 ....only because imo it would feel more comfortable as its looser than number 1......

thanks for all the replies peeps i did look in tesco and everywhere else before monsoon knowing full well they would be better prices than monsoon but our tesco didnt have anything like that dress you showed!!!!
i also love asos but not usually for clothes i sometimes find their sizing a little out and i end up sending clothes back and forth with them.
i have what i would say a curvy figure in that i have quite big boobs and quite big hips but a smaller waist so im now thrown on your opinion that number 1 would make hips appear bigger as im sure mine are plenty big enough but im open to magic knickers!! LOL
but they did fit my boobs really nice which is why i went for monsoon in the end as mine are my worst enemy when it comes to buying nice fitted clothing! and would recommend them to anyone else with bigger ones!!!!
im just gonna have to try them both on again and again untill i decide i guess thanks girlies!!

# 2!!!!! b E A U T I F U L ..........

My initial reaction was number 2 as I need bits to be covered up too! Why dont you take a picture of you wearing both of them so we can see what they are like on you.

Yup, my big bum likes Number 2 too!

Being a big girl I loved dress 2 but I have to say if I was slimmer I'd go for the Tesco dress. Its lovely! :hug:

i love number 1 - im sure i saw something similar in chocolate in there a few months back.

i slightly disagree with what's been said about the shape tho - im also curvy with size 12 boobs and hips but size 8 waist and kno that dress 1 would look better as it shows off a narrow waist and i think the skirt bit is quite flattering if u have hips and it skims over it.

dress 2 is lovely but if like u said u have a small waist it can tend to make u look a little bit pregnant as it flares out from a fraction too high up. well for me it does anyway!!

i think they'd both look fab with either emerald green or dark purple satin shoes. (i have a purple fetish!!)

They're both gorgeous, but No.2 gets my vote.

I've not read the other replies (sorry in a rush) and I would guess that 1 is most popular.
But I would say

Dress 1: if you are slim framed - smallish chest
Dress 2: if you are curvier - larger chest

Both lovely, but ultimately you have to go with the one that flatters your shape IMO

Have fun - whatever you wear!!

Hiya

Working in the rag trade for many many years dresssing windows and giving style advise. You have to have a look a the whole picture.

No 1 This is a fantastic dress and love the style, fab dress for those who are of slimmer frame..why..the skirt is fuller and holds it's self well giving you hips, The waist is gathered and will give you a waist.

No 2 This dress is displayed on the same dummy model as No1..this ddress is quite slimming for those who have a bigger figure, this is fantastic if your tummy and hips are a little bigger.

I hope this helps

If you look at the skirt on 1 and 2 you can see that 2 is a slimmer look.

Have a fab eve, i'm no expert in clothes that's why i ended up in beauty.

Jenx

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

I have a dress like this (1) from monsoon last year and I am a bigger figure and it looks fab is really slimming.
Mine is a olive green colour
So number 1 for me too hun

I love number 2 i think it is really nice, wouldnt mind that one myself.

i too have seen a lovely one in Tesco think it was reduced to £25 and i noticed today that Wallis have sale on some of their stuff:eek:

I prefer no#1 as no#2 seems a tad bit too 'summery'? That type of fabric for the skirt screams summer for me.
We are November now :lol:
Just my own personal opinion
:hug:

Latest posts

Back