Hey girls. Please tell me what you think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my lashes are real.
when i do my mascara i hold it like a pen and it looks like im going to poke myself in the eye best way to explain it but just coat the lashes then keep coating them untill they are thick and long...better than doing it the normal way because i love dolly eyes and people say my lashes are doll-like..

then i use some old tweezers and squeeze each individual lash together slightly so they are the neat and same thickness on every lash
im such a geek lol

it can take me 10 minutes to do one eye! and i always make sure i have 8 eyelashes on each eye lol cs i cant have 9 on one eye and 8 on the other!!

two girls were chasing me round the shopping centre the other week i though what do they want?! and she asked me what mascara i use lol
(i use clinique high impact)
280.gif
x

Im back!! And with very nice new hair!
Ive been trying to remember my username for this and finally remembered! i have so many which btw are in the process of being deleted because i dont want to confuse anybody lol
anyway here goes.................tell me what you think :rolleyes:

HERE WAS BEFORE
AU NATUREL SO DARK!! HEHE
img020re.jpg

Random14copyretouch.jpg

Random18.jpg

finalpictureretouch.jpg

Random20retouch.jpg

AFTER 1ST VISIT TO H/D
Digicam16thfeb082.jpg

AFTER 2ND VISIT
12.jpg

Mefinal.jpg

AFTER 3RD AND MOST RECENT VISIT TO H/D
Image025222.jpg

Image012.jpg

AFTER HOLIDAY TO GREECE IN JUNE THIS YEAR..HOW LIGHTER HAS IT GONE?! LOL
Untitled-1copy.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Image030.jpg

meeeeeblonder-1.jpg

Ive finished showing off now :LOL: just wanted to show you cs i never thought id get this light
xxx

Last edited:
Random20retouch.jpg

Out of all the pic's...i like this one the best....sorry ..it's just my opinion !! :hug:

im loving it,your hair is gorgeous.are you wearing hair extensions or is your hair natural? i really like the cut of you hair aswell.im sooooooo jealous:green:.xx

im loving it,your hair is gorgeous.are you wearing hair extensions or is your hair natural? i really like the cut of you hair aswell.im sooooooo jealous:green:.xx
the last 2 pics are my favourite.xx

Love it way better lighter, but then again its just what I did, go from dark to light and Ill never go back dark again. Your hair really suits you it looks fab!

Love the blond cut. Very sleek and hip.

Thanks girls :)
Yes i wear extensions they're fab!
Next time i have my hair done im going to get lots more highlights so that i have very little natural colour inbetween my highlights...i think i could get away with having a full head where they rub it in?
because i want no dark left in my hair at all...

A question for the hairdressers

I want no dark brown left in my hair (apart from when my roots come through obviously) am i always going to end up with even the slightest pieces of my natural colour bcs id love to be blonde all over.
and have had my hair highlighted 3 times already and still have quite abit of dark. and i have told my hairdresser to do loads of highlights and she does do as many as possible.

Do i just ask for lots more highlights next time or could i have highlights with a blonde colour inbetween?

xx

Hi Im pretty new to the geek but jus been peeking thru some threads and came across yr pics- your hair is beautiful hun either way but I love the blonde. Im wondering are yr extensions clip in/weave/glued and how do you get THOSE waves I have tried sooooo long to get my hair like that (just had my glue ins taken out) and jus cannot seem to get it right??? xx

yay thankyou im so glad i went for it and had it done!!
My extensions are clip ins..right now on my recent piccies ive been wearing 2 strips at the back and two at the sides doubled up .. i did used to wear 4 strips at the back but lost 1 strip when i went to buy my new ones because i had to take them out so the woman could match my hair and forgot to pick it up! When i have my hair straight i wear 2 strips at the back but when i have my hair curly i have 3 at the back so it is thicker..

What i do is curl all of my extensions first in my hand..its complicated to explain but also do it while they ar clipped in. i used ghds to curl them and when i first do them they are quite tight and up there and big lol but as the day goes by they drop and look better cs if you look at the first pic..thats just been done and in my avatar and the 2nd to last pic and pic with the pink dress is by the end of the night hehe

i also use harmony hairspray its fab!

xxxxxx
xxxxx

Thanx hun i had mine done similar for my wedding but it doesnt quite look like that,yours seem to be bigger,while mine were quite small-maybe need to take bigger sections? Will have to try it...I feel the extension addict rearing its long luscious head.......xx

A question for the hairdressers

I want no dark brown left in my hair (apart from when my roots come through obviously) am i always going to end up with even the slightest pieces of my natural colour bcs id love to be blonde all over.
and have had my hair highlighted 3 times already and still have quite abit of dark. and i have told my hairdresser to do loads of highlights and she does do as many as possible.

Do i just ask for lots more highlights next time or could i have highlights with a blonde colour inbetween?

xx

firstly i'm no hairdresser!

but i have gone from darkest brown to blonde in the last 3 years...up until a year ago i was going every 6 weeks to have foils put in and you could still see some bits of my dark colour through it.

when it was lightened enough i started to have just a tint put on my roots every 4 weeks.
i'm now blonde all over and have also had my hair cut shorter basically to cut out the dark that was at the ends.
i still every couple of visits have blonde foils put in just brighten it up....i would never go back to dark again and since coming back off holiday i'm more a white blonde and love it.

i think you look great with dark and light hair x

i think you can wear any hair color that you want. besides who cares as long as you feel beautiful. :green:

Latest posts

Back