Hi All!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneNYK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site and have been reading through all the threads, and I would just like to say how AMAZING it is. You are all so helpful and knowledgable. I'm only finishing my first year at college (beauty therapy) and just do manicures and pedicures at the mo, but I start enhancements in August and can't wait. I would really love to be a nail tech and can't wait to get started on nail art. Keep up the good work all, and I'll definetly will be asking loads of questions so be prepared :D

hello and welcome to the site, ask away we all try to help where we can, but don't forget to search the past threads, more stuff has been forgoten in there than anyone holds in there head:lol:

A warm welcome to the site.
Remember to read the posting guidelines and the sticky post at the top of the page to all new members. This will really help you with all those questions you want to ask ... to know that you can do a search first and see if you get your answers there before asking the 'same thing' again. Doing this helps everyone including you. Enjoy geeking with us!!

Hi Joanne and welcome.

This place is certainly addictive....enjoy.x

Hi Joanne, welcome to this site, it's a fantastic place to be. I'm also in Scotland, where abouts are you?

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to the site, there is pleanty to see and find your way around, so just enjoy.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

Welcome to the site nice to see another scottish geek :Love: where about are you from?

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome. To all you Scottish geeks I'm from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, anyone know it? I also have family in Aberdeen

JoanneNYK said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome. To all you Scottish geeks I'm from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, anyone know it? I also have family in Aberdeen

I live 30 miles from Aberdeen along the Dee Valley in a little village called Ballater.

JoanneNYK said:
Hi all,

I live in Balloch, Loch lomond. I'm about 45mins fron Wishaw.

Mhairi xx

Hi and welcome, prepare to be addicted x

hello hope you enjoy the site as much as i do i find it very usefull and everyone is helpfull with any questions you need to answer:cool:

Hi and welcome

Thanks.
My 2 aunts and cousins stay in Ellon in Aberdeen, I love going to visit them so we can get a night on the town, I love going to Aberdeen.
x

Latest posts

Back