Hmmm will it catch on??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
The only person I can think of to whom something similar happened was that EastEnders actress who snorted too much cocaine!

That was Daniella Westbrook. I met her a couple of times while her nose was still healing. She seemed a nice, down to earth girl. It's a shame that the thing she is best known for is destroying her nose.

I don't think noses collapse from snorting up hair cuttings..........

it says she had a open wound because she kept scratching it and it got infected, thats not really the hair that caused it her scratching it did!

I am very sceptical of the the article as it is being reported by the Daily Mail. Hardly the most un-biased tabloid.

I know that hairs can pierce the skin but it seems a bit over the top "years of inhaling hair clippings" I think maybe she is short like me and gets too close to the clients head!! :lol:
Perhaps a bad nose picking habit with hairy fingers?

Seriously though, I do find that some peoples hairs stick more than others and the worst thing is hair stuck in your bra!
Oh the joys.....:rolleyes:

Yeh there horrible espically gents i find! there like splinters iv had them stuck in my hands and feet before ! x

just a curious question, but is it true that you poor hairdressers can get other peoples hair actualy go into your skin, bit like an ingrowing hair?? Or is this an old wives tale:)

just a curious question, but is it true that you poor hairdressers can get other peoples hair actualy go into your skin, bit like an ingrowing hair?? Or is this an old wives tale:)

I'm afraid its true and can be incredibly painful. I had a "hair splinter" in the summer on the sole of my foot and it felt like i had glass in there. I couldnt believe how far it had gone in my foot.

Wearing jumpers is also quite hazadous:lol: as well . The bra problem is by far the worst , i tend to sellotape the hair out !

I'm afraid its true and can be incredibly painful. I had a "hair splinter" in the summer on the sole of my foot and it felt like i had glass in there. I couldnt believe how far it had gone in my foot.

Wearing jumpers is also quite hazadous:lol: as well . The bra problem is by far the worst , i tend to sellotape the hair out !

Owch! Thanks for answering Siansy.x

Latest posts

Back