Holiday in Spain anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Hi

I might pop in to see you in January. I'll be staying at Alhaurin El Grande for a week but will most likely have a day out in Benalmadena. Let me know where exactly you are.

Hi Sherry

I am coming out to Fuengirola in March for 10 days, staying at the Gardinia Park Hotel.

I will have to remember to take your number with me, would be nice having my nails done whilst on holiday.

Chow

Jen

i am in malaga in april , if that is near ? cant u tell i have never been to spain before lol :)

The gardinia Park is 10 mins away from where I live. And Malaga is 20 mins away.
And anyone that wants to meet up for a coffee, great.
Sherry

i will meet up for coffee , but you will have to come to me , coz i wont have a clue where i am :p , lookin forward to it :D

Alharin is not too far away.
You can buy the coffee then ha ha.
Im in Fuengirola.
Sherry
www.nailetc.tk

I will certainly try and get the chance to come and have a coffee and natter with you (husband, baby permitting me to have an hour away on my own!). I will contact you nearer the time and arrange a meet :)

Happy Christmas
Jen

Hi Sherry

I live a few mins drive from the Gardenia Park. I've pm'd you. Hope to meet up for a coffee and a chat about nails!!

PS.....Any Geeks looking for a break during Feb half term? We've got a villa near Fuengirola (not far from the Gardenia Park Hotel) that we rent out check out our website www.villalavera.com

Nice Villa Crystal.
I used to look after a 6 bed 3 bath.
It was a complete empty shell. It took me 6 weeks to do the thing up and buy everthing it needed.

when r u about for a coffee?. I live up Capellania.
Sherry
www.freewebs.com/nailparlour/

Hi,

I´m new to Nail geek. Recently started doing nails after attending a course at Manchester. (E-nails). I live in Coin, in Spain. (the town where the BBC tv series El Dorado was made!). It is 20 mins from Fuengirola, Malaga, Benalmadena. I have been here for 2 and a half years now and it´s great. I have noticed a few people looking for nails done when they are on holiday. I can help out no problem. There is quite a big ex-pat community near by, in in-land towns such as Alhaurin El Grande. ( i noticed someone on the forum was staying here). I am just in the process of handing out business cards etc and getting word out, but was also keen to find out if anyone does nail parties for teenagers or women. I would love advice on how to price a party, what is the best way to approach it, ie just stick to manicures etc.

Also just did a full set of UV acrylics on Tuesday to a lady with very poor nails. Over night the 2 thumbs split down the middle. Went back next day to fix them as suggested by a someone on this forum, using a bigger thumb size and filing it down. Coated with a thicker layer too. Works a treat. The lady is delighted with them and was certain that the thumbs must have been a flaw in the tip. Appreciated her understanding but I am not going to accept that it was just a flaw. More likely my fault,but a valuable lesson anyway!

Also do people agree with me that the french white tips look a bit garish if they are too long? or is it just me. How many centimetres roughly would anyone suggest is maximum lenght?

A lot of stuff here, but i am quite excited about all this!

Bye for now.

Julie R

I'm there in May...my mum and dad have an appartment over in Fuengirola!!!

I am so excited...do you wanna meet me at the London Underground? It won't be open then though will it?

Yes no problem just ring when you get here.

952 569 800
Sherry
http://www.freewebs.com/nailparlour/

inspirations said:
I'm there in May...my mum and dad have an appartment over in Fuengirola!!!

I am so excited...do you wanna meet me at the London Underground? It won't be open then though will it?

Julie R said:
Hi,

I´m new to Nail geek. Recently started doing nails after attending a course at Manchester. (E-nails). I live in Coin, in Spain. (the town where the BBC tv series El Dorado was made!). It is 20 mins from Fuengirola, Malaga, Benalmadena. I have been here for 2 and a half years now and it´s great. I have noticed a few people looking for nails done when they are on holiday. I can help out no problem. There is quite a big ex-pat community near by, in in-land towns such as Alhaurin El Grande. ( i noticed someone on the forum was staying here). I am just in the process of handing out business cards etc and getting word out, but was also keen to find out if anyone does nail parties for teenagers or women. I would love advice on how to price a party, what is the best way to approach it, ie just stick to manicures etc.

Also just did a full set of UV acrylics on Tuesday to a lady with very poor nails. Over night the 2 thumbs split down the middle. Went back next day to fix them as suggested by a someone on this forum, using a bigger thumb size and filing it down. Coated with a thicker layer too. Works a treat. The lady is delighted with them and was certain that the thumbs must have been a flaw in the tip. Appreciated her understanding but I am not going to accept that it was just a flaw. More likely my fault,but a valuable lesson anyway!

Also do people agree with me that the french white tips look a bit garish if they are too long? or is it just me. How many centimetres roughly would anyone suggest is maximum lenght?

A lot of stuff here, but i am quite excited about all this!

Bye for now.

Julie R

Use the geek site to help you. Go to premium geek, click on tutorials, then click on the tutorial on getting the right length. Should answer all your questions.

hi, many thanks.

Julie R:D

In answer to your question Mandy ..... yes please !!! :wink2:

I met up with NailFX and her lovely family and we had a great time at my house, she loved the Gel and can't wait to get started with it.
Anyone who is coming over just get in touch, we do airport transfers if you need it.
Sherry

me and my hubby are looking for somewhere to go in may,for 1 week, as long as its cheap and cheerful.
my daughter is going on holiday with her friend and family, and my son is staying at home with his girlfriend, so, it will be the first time we have been away, just the two of us.
so any ideas where to go would be helpful.

crystal100 said:
Hi Sherry

I live a few mins drive from the Gardenia Park. I've pm'd you. Hope to meet up for a coffee and a chat about nails!!

PS.....Any Geeks looking for a break during Feb half term? We've got a villa near Fuengirola (not far from the Gardenia Park Hotel) that we rent out check out our website [URL="http://www.villalavera.com"]www.villalavera.com[/URL]

............ and if your all full up, try me:) we have 2 x 1 bed apartments that we let for holidays in benalmadena (no kids though)

Will defo try and meet with you next time I'm over there Sherry - missed you last time it was such a flying visit xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back