Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girl who said she was a body double was on take me out a couple of weeks ago. She said "I am a body double for Jennifer metcalfe" so there not really many ways to interpret that!! I've tried to google and can only find a link to something on twitter, the link doesn't work so maybe she wasn't supposed to tell anyone as it's not anywhere else apart from twitter

Her features are all squished down into the bottom half of her face!

I always notice her nails bluuuurgh.

Laura xx

those horrific 15 inch long fluorescent pink things 😫😫😫

where's Tilly?!

those horrific 15 inch long fluorescent pink things 😫😫😫

where's Tilly?!

Tilly left with the pregnant girl who was going to sell her baby, can't remember her name!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tilly left with the pregnant girl who was going to sell her baby, can't remember her name!

Chloe :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where has joe gone?

Where has joe gone?

He's dead apparently, Trevor's mrs put him in the flats (the ones that blew up) on Freddie's wedding day so he would go and kill Mercedes, didn't realise they where being demolished and by the time Freddie had attempted to kill Mercedes (running over jim by mistake!) the flats where reduced to a pile of rubble. Fraser said he'd look for him and it showed you joes arm and the Fraser telling grace (?) he was dead and have Freddie his watch and phone.
Personally I seriously doubt he's dead though

god you miss one or two episodes and the whole story lines finished haha

I have seen that Grace somewhere else before but can't think where???

I have seen that Grace somewhere else before but can't think where???

It said on google she was kat slaters friend on eastenders x

Thank you I must have seen her there then :) xx

What's the page on Facebook Hun? I always comment on Mercedes shape, it looks a bit odd x

Its called hollyoaks spoilers. I keep missing episodes and hadn't even noticed tilly had gone. Shows how much she contributed lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just read a spoiler about Dennis love life :(

Thank god I'm not the only one ! Grace's face is odd and as for her forehead !!! She really bugs me !

Finn is seriously grating on me, I can just about bear to watch it when he's on. He has a right aggravating face, but I think it's the story line that's made me hate him so much.lol x

PAHAHAHAHA.... My 5yro just said "mummy I actually hate her (Grace) nails" *I give her the 'we do not hate' look* she responds with "but I do, its more than don't like, they look like they have been painted up her finger, the edge looks wrong"
Outta the mouths of babes ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Finn is seriously grating on me, I can just about bear to watch it when he's on. He has a right aggravating face, but I think it's the story line that's made me hate him so much.lol x

Hun I also cannot stand him, I really hope he gets find out of what he's done!!!! Poor Jean Paul xx

I hope vincent gets sent back to nigeria, his character does my head in. I am definitely team dirk/cindy! Love them together!

I hope vincent gets sent back to nigeria, his character does my head in. I am definitely team dirk/cindy! Love them together!

Theres something odd about vincent but cant put my finger on it. Havent liked him from the start. Yes love dirk and cindy :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back