Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me!!! It was how awkward she was when peri got ill and how drunk she kept getting!

Emma-Louise

Well done you! I just didn't think it just because They way Sam and Danny were saying how she's adopted.

Wonder how sienna will be now, I feel sad for her and hope she doesn't turn creepy again!

Nah I don't think she will... She has a friend now who knows everything and supports her... Think that's what she needed... She has only really ever had her Dad who's an extreme control freak

Emma-Louise

So who is siennas daughter??? It cant be an existing character. I cant believe Dodger and Hollie, how weird! Surely she is way too young for him? Ive heard Theresa is coming back soon, bet that will be good!

I think you might be right Emma, she has a good friend in leela.

Maybe Sienna's daughter is a past character?

I saw dodger and Hollie sleeping together coming and it turns my stomach! How would Teresa get out early? Love Teresa!!

Yeh John Paul and Teresa come back. Dunno I can't think of anyone must be a new character or extremely old. I heard that they go looking for Sophie and the mother let's them in and tells her that Sophie ran away ages ago... I also read that Patrick get involved and goes psycho... So god knows!

Emma-Louise

cant wait for the new Blessing story who knew she was a dude

Poor Dennis! I love him, wish he would find someone nice :(

Is blessings actress? An actual man then? I don't think she's that manly! I'm rubbish at soaps as I didn't see that coming either.

She doesn't look manly at all to me :s

I had a feeling she was going to be Tyson, but I don't think she looks that manly. Didn't George catch her in the shower once? Surely he would have seen something?

I just watched first look, can someone please get rid of Patrick and that evil smile of his! I hate that character so much!

I just watched first look, can someone please get rid of Patrick and that evil smile of his! I hate that character so much!

I hate him so much !

I want him to get found out for all his lies and for bullying and beating Maxine. He is a really nasty man! Well done Sinead in first look tonight, I just hope that now she has got her revenge on Lyndsey she can move on

Yeh she moves on to getting revenge on her mum next! She did good getting Lindsey to admit it all!! Can't believe Patrick paid that woman to lie to sienna! What's he hiding!!!!???? Gives me more reason to believe Patrick is the baby's father!

Emma-Louise

I don't understand why he is so against Sienna seeing her child? I wonder when Theresa gets back? And is Finn ever going to get found out for raping john paul?

Is Patrick the anther of Sienna's baby???

I meant father lol x

I dunno but that's my theory! He's so against anyone knowing about it or sienna seeing the kid and if you remember when there mother came back she said to sienna "what has he done to you" she is petrified of him so I'm wondering if he abused her and when she got pregnant he made sure the kid vanished...

Emma-Louise

Woo go Sienna in first look! Loved how she confronted her Dad about beating Maxine :)

Latest posts

Back