Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does Kim go from being arrested twice for 'flipping out' and disturbing the peace and still have her job as a nurse?!

And when did Jason go from PCSO to proper police officer?!

Jason is driving me mad, he arrests everyone! He hasnt even been a pcso for a year has he? He has gone from pcso to full blown police officer in about 6 months! Surely after all the crazy things Kim has done people would see straight through all the stunts she pulls?

How does Kim go from being arrested twice for 'flipping out' and disturbing the peace and still have her job as a nurse?!

And when did Jason go from PCSO to proper police officer?!
Haha tori I did laugh at your comment I remember about 6 months ago thinking the same,he was a pcso then Ben told him he wad good at what he does and should try our for real then within 2-3 days he was a police officer working alongside Ben!!!

I hate Jason. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Did you watch first look? When do we find out who the killer is?

Omg. Yes

Not unexpected.

I also hate Dianne

I bet Freddie dies. Gutted they killed Dr S'avage

Aww no I like dr s'avage!

Yea I liked him, he was one of the best characters! Do we definitely find out who the killer is this week?

I cannot believe she was the GHK!!

I'm so annoyed that she killed my favourite character off.

Im disappointed it was her. I'm trying to understand what she had against the other victims, some of them she hardly knew.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445456402.181376.jpg

Omg. What??

Can someone please tell me who the GHK is ?????? I can't hold the suspense

Tonight's show implies it's Kim.

Oohhhhh how predictable and boring if this is true

So it's Lindsey then???

Wow just watched first look,I am quite suprised it's Lindsey actually!!

I feel like its an anti climax. Almost like they wanted to shock us but it hasn't shocked me at all. Do you think there will be some more twists to it?

I never thought it was her. I thought it was Tegan. It shocked me!

There is a Hollyoaks page on Facebook past,present and future and they went into a long explanation of why it was Lindsey and interviewed the producer.

Apparently there is a lot more to come.

Latest posts

Back