home salon open day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck and may you get many new clients!!

Creative Tech said:
Hello!
You bet i'm excited! At long last its all going to plan :Grope: i just hope the open day gose well..........!:wink2:

I sure it will be great, my friend lives just down the road from stourbridge i will tell her to pop in ! :)

Have you advertised your open day ?

My mother in Law lives nearby can you Pm me the addy so I can give her the details and she can come in for a glass of bubbly and a nice treatment? I will get her to take some pictures on her mobile and put them on here.Good luck and may you be forever busy chuck,xx:hug:

Bombinigirl said:
I sure it will be great, my friend lives just down the road from stourbridge i will tell her to pop in ! :)

Have you advertised your open day ?
Hi There!
I haven't advertised for my open day yet,thats something i am slowly doing i have done a rough one but need to do it again then take it to my printers to get some copies done.

Shall i pm you my addy so you can let your friend now where i live?

How exciting and good luck!!
Michele

:hug: :hug: Have a great day sarah and GOOD LUCK:hug: :hug:

Good luck hope it all goes well! Get posting fliers inviting people. Turn your mobile on you may get some bookings hun xx

Wishing you a fab open day and great future!

tinkywinky said:
Good luck hope it all goes well! Get posting fliers inviting people. Turn your mobile on you may get some bookings hun xx
Hello!

I went to my printers today and told them what i wanted on my fliers for my open day.......................there said that i should go to them on wednesday afternoon to see the art work then the'll print them off for me,then i'll start posting/giving them out.i'm geting soooooo excited now:)

Good luck Sarah ... a bit too far for me to pop in ... hope your open day is truly fab.

good luck sarah. hope all your dreams come true
just some advise though
dont get rat ar..... on the champagne !!!!!!!:hug:

good luck, hope it all goes well for you!

GOOD LUCK Sarah!! If i lived near by i would definatley be there with you. how excitting opening up your own salon!!! Best wishes, and may you get many steady clients!! keep us posted, and Would love to see some pictures when you have time.

Latest posts

Back