Hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethaniee

Reaction score
I've bagged myself a free waxing and intimate waxing course as my area has funding for it. It's the same place I received my eyelash training and although the training was good they never recommended a good brand to use afterwards (glue wise) so I've ended up spending a bit testing them out! Anyway my question is which wax should I be looking for for legs etc and what hot wax is best for intimate? Thanks in advance :)

Definitely go with Perron Rigot wax for intimate & sensitive areas. It's the best
(I use PR Euroblonde)
However you will maybe have to try different waxes to see what you personally prefer for legs etc.
(Some folks prefer honey wax, others like creme)

Thank you :) is there a wholesalers to buy pr? Or is it pretty much online?

I have found Outback Organics Gold to be the best hot wax, but you can only get this drift from them online or over the phone.

If you want a good quality hot wax that you can get in your local wholesaler then I would definitely recommend Salon System Multiflex ... I was really impressed with it.

I am also a perron Rigot user and I love Euro Blonde.

I have just invested in some PR Homme as recommended by Kim Lawless, I will report back but I am expecting good things!

I am definitely going to try the Pr I use salon systems at the moment for brows I stupidly bought a multi pack and I don't think it's that brilliant thank you all :)

I love love love perron rigot,i did use eurooblonde for intimate but they have a new one called intimate 4 which is absolutely amazing,use with jasmine oil underneath too,you will love it :)

That sounds good can't wait to order :)

Latest posts

Back