How did you meet your Husband/Wife/Partner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you meet your Husband/Wife/Partner

• Pub or club

Votes: 90 24.9%
  • Gym

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Church

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Through friend or family

Votes: 84 23.3%
  • Internet

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 142 39.3%

• Total voters
I met my husband very drunk in pub one night. First date was two days later dinner then a visit to the sex shop (had never been in one in my life back then) 3 months later bought house together. Now 7 years on married with child. For all the people that said what u doin its to soon. Im still madly in love with caring hubby so sometimes the fairytail does work . Hope everyone gets the same luck i have had.:smack::hug:

I met mine at work, I was group secretary and he was one of the guys I worked for.

I asked him out in the gents toilets of a pub near Fleet St in London (I had had several tequila slammers by that time). He was v. shy and wanted to ask me, I got fed up waiting and drank up the courage to ask him instead. Its been 20 years this year (OMG) married for 15. :hug:

I actually voted other as I met gary at work, but it was a friend at work that got us together. everyone said that it would not work and that was 14 years ago

Met my other half on a blind date ..... yeah, yeah, blind dates normally end up in disaster, but this one didn't!

I met my beloved on the internet on wait for it...uniform.com!He is in the paras.Just had our first year together and I look forward to the next 60 together!:)

hey

I met my boyfriend of 4 years at school when we we're 17, hehe so much has changed he was the muscly rugby captain no he's more than cuddly!!!

xxxbeckixxx

I met my boyfriend online the swedish bikerweb. It took about 12 hours from the first e-mail 'til the time he moved in with me. Worked out really great but sadly he died earlier this year. :cry: I'm just glad that we had such an intense relationship - I never missed out on a minute of time that I could spend with him. Still love him.

I met my boyfriend online the swedish bikerweb. It took about 12 hours from the first e-mail 'til the time he moved in with me. Worked out really great but sadly he died earlier this year. :cry: I'm just glad that we had such an intense relationship - I never missed out on a minute of time that I could spend with him. Still love him.

Oh my, I am so sorry...

Well, I met my boyfriend through a friend who owns the DVD store right by my house. I'v known him for about a year now, but we only started dating about 2 weeks ago. He's great!

poor you hun...but at least ,like you say,you had some special times with him...
i met my hubby through "text to date" ....like internet but texting.....we exchanged our home phone numbers.....we use to talk for hours on the phone before meeting.....then met him and could not be happier......he is my world.

**we got together and 3 months later he asked me to marry him!! we celebrated our first anniversary on sunday**

I got with my boyfriend last december, and i think it was about may time he asked me to get engaged to him. I didnt think many people did early proposals, thought i was the only one.
:rolleyes:I probably am the only one of my age infact :!:

I met my boyfriend through a friend of a friend 7 years ago !

I put OTHER becasue there wasnt an option for SCHOOL!!
I met my hubby in high school when I was 13, we started
dating when I was 16 and he was 18. We have been together
ever since, thats been just over 10 years now!

I met my husband at a pub quiz, the host was looking for two females to match up with two males. Friend and I, the story takes from here!!:)

I met my husband at a pub quiz, the host was looking for two females to match up with two males. Friend and I, the story takes from here!!:)
did your friend marry your hubbys freind then?

I met my hubby on yahoo chat rooms, we met in the May02 and got on really well, moved intogther the following April03 and was expecting baby by november03, married the following june04 and daughter came in July04 and I still think he is wonderful !

I met my husband on Excite Chat 10 years ago when I was just learning how to use the computer. He was on there for his first time making adjustments to programs and I was trying to figure out how to work Microsoft programs, so I asked if anyone could tutor me on the software’s in which he responded. After a year I flew over to meet him and stayed a few months then returned home. He proposed in an articulated email and an engagement ring showed up by courier the next day. Two years later I flew back to him and we married. We just celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary and we think each other pretty wonderful also.

:) I actually met my husband when he joined a band as a bass player, & I was engaged to the drummer in said band!:rolleyes:

We have been together 30 years this Boxing Day.:hug:

Aah i am so sorry,

I just split with my boyfriend last night and was moping about, til i read this and realised i have lots to be thankful for. At least you had a special time and i'm sure he'll always be with you. I send you my deepest condolences and wish you the best for a happy future.:hug::hug::hug:

Well, I met my new guy at my dad and my stepmother's wedding reception...he's my stepmother's cousin. Check out the blog it's all there!

I'm happy now!!!!!

Latest posts

Back