How do you have your nails at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
Hopefully most of you have had a few days off over the holidays and have had a chance to make your own nails look nice.
How do you have them right now? Natural, sculpts, tips ect..... also what colour?
Right now my nails are in great condition so they are natural and they are painted with Voodoo by creative (black).

I've had mine natural for some time now, although i'm still growing out damage from picking off a set a few months back :smack: ! I did a French mani over Crimbo, but I hated it and removed it this morning! So tonight it's back to Nail Noir which is my fave colour at the mo, I love it!

I removed my enhancements on Boxing Day cos they'd been on 3 weeks and had seen better days!!! With the kids home I've not had a chance to do anything to them so I'm currently sporting the highly attractive natural nail post-picked-off-enhancement look..... not made better by Solar Oil, Cuticle Eraser or Rejuvanator......:o How bad am I?? Lmao!!!

Once the kids are back at school I'll do a new set, but better keep them short 'cos we're off skiing in 2 weeks.....

i have been wearing "ruby" by opi with a glittery red over the top.....they looked just like dorothy's ruby slippers gorg, i am doing a set of nail graphix gold tipped almonds tomorrow as i am out on the town next saturday with my best buddy getting pie eyed......lol

Mine are nno with l&p at the moment, they are quite a nice length not too long, and painted with OPI's Pompei Purple.

i've got my natural nails polished with a rich chocolate brown

I filed my nails off on the 23rd because they were so bad. I hadn't filled them in about 4wks or more. This is the longest I have ever gone without nails. I've had the darn things on since I was 18 :eek: Maybe sometime next week I'll get around to putting them back on, but than again I'm enjoying not having them.

SC

How do you have them right now?
Right now, as in, this very second? :Scared:

Mine are naked, no enhancements, bitten, messy and plain embarassing :o

I was going to do them last night, tried getting Sass to come over and do them for me lol
I've had that "can't be arsed" air about me, you know, when you just can't be bothered lol

They'll be done at some point this evening :D

Mine are "festive red" with a gold tint, black and white flicks with silver stripper and clear gems.

I'm not going anywhere New Year but do have a few clients, so I am going to have a nice french look and Happy New Year written in pastel colours written on the ring fingers. Maybe.....

Teri x:)

My nails are clear gel over natural tips. Shortish, not too short and i'm trying a new tip shape, i ususlly have squoval tips but i have square with rounded edges at the mo. Not bad, i'm getting used to it

I've had mine natural for some time now, although i'm still growing out damage from picking off a set a few months back :smack: ! I did a French mani over Crimbo, but I hated it and removed it this morning! So tonight it's back to Nail Noir which is my fave colour at the mo, I love it!

What is the difference between Nail Noir and Voodoo? I haven't seen Nail Noir.

my nails are dreadful.In the summer i can grow them and they are really nice inthe winter like the rest of me it all goes to pot i nibble and pick they are shameful so my message to any clients is do as i say not as i do.I dont know why but i hate doing extensions on myself,i just cant be asked.

usually my nails are bad in the winter so I will always have extentions or overlay but since I gave birth (4 months ago) my nails have been stunning and strong so they are natural.

Mine are a NNO varnished a deep red with a blue flick and a blue rhinestone on each. Unfortunately even using tape I've still managed to file some off the edges though.:irked:

For xmas I painted mine with a deep red creative enamel, but now have gone back to a nice, plain and simple natural looking french manicure. I think it's the best option for me gor everyday wear!

I still have the same set of nno on from begining of december, clear nail plate with tips a soft white with white glitter from nail grafix ( diamonds in the rough i think its called ), they still look ok if you dont look too close, just a gap from the cuticle area but i have been too busy to change them, im even working tomorrow, one full set of p&w and a pedicure, i have new years day off then back to work

What is the difference between Nail Noir and Voodoo? I haven't seen Nail Noir.
Nail Noir is more of a deep dark chocolate burgundy, not quite black but nearly :wink2:
It's a gorgeous colour, I had it on over Christmas.

right now, my nails are painted sparkly red, China Glaze Sexy, with silver, Finger Paints Easel Come, Easel Go on the moons.
something sparkly for new years eve!!
...and of course, my 4 inch thumbnail is black!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Mine are pants I have been too busy to think about my own nails..actually my natural nails aren't so bad.....even with those old bits of acrylic hanging on...it's not like I'm going to ask Carol to do me a full set, I'd rather hang on and do my own......well even if you rang my salon during the day this week it would have been closed as she was meant to be doing days hey ho I was evenings as I have children......guess what ........salon closed this week.....only because clients told me!

Mine were pants, had a scary 3 hours wait at hospital last week waiting for some results and bit all mine off wthout even thinking, so did a nno last week and have painted them with Creative Red Baroness tonight as not working for next few days. Have applied ibd uv topcoat over nail polish to trial. xxx

Latest posts

Back