How do you have your nails at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail Noir is more of a deep dark chocolate burgundy, not quite black but nearly :wink2:
It's a gorgeous colour, I had it on over Christmas.

Oooh yum, I neeeed it! :)

At the moment mine are brisa french gels they are rounded off squared and about medium length. the longest i have had them in a long time i think i am getting use to working with them now so it's ok to have them that little bit longer. they are probably the best smiles i have done ever as well except for my 'other' hand.

I'm wearing Bio 2024, Claret, with a kind of cross between a sort of Fleur-de-Lys thing and and a flower on my ring finger, done from rhinestones in the centre and finished with flicks from silver enamel paint.

They got me 2 bookings today so can't be that bad!!!

ooooh I have an update... my nails 'are now' single colour overlay (coverage) with an enamel french finish, Cream Puff and Beau, not worn 'proper french' for ages lol

I'm ashamed to say this is the first Christmas that I've sported the 'bitten' look:o I didn't have time to tidy them up, then lost one, so the rest were removed.

I'll hopefully have a couple of hours to myself later today. Not sure whether to have no 60 Bio over tips or natural tips with Akzentz warm coverage.

long sculpted oval red glitter tips:eek:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to bite them off they are too long (ssssssssssssh who heard that?) up for a nice bio chocoholic/black aubagine nno

Fancy nno for a bit ....maybe even RED !

amb xx

i`m sporting my first set of sculpts, clear with a sprinkle of micro glitter in a white/silver to go with my outfit for new years eve. these are my first attempt at sculpts and took me soooo long that i did one hand last night and finished the other tonight (went shopping today with just one hand done!!!) they would`nt pass muster but i`m really glad that i gave it a go.

OK, at the beginning of the week I polished my natural nails w/2 coats Happy Aniversary by OPI and one coat of the Holiday Bling Creative Disco Ball polish. They looked great and lasted 2 days. Then I tried one of the Rockettes Christmas reds for one day. Sadly, that lasted one afternoon. As I sit here now, my poor nails look pretty wretched. I will have to do them tomorrow or I'll go crazy!

Right now I have midnight blue sparkle acrylic on the tips... kind of almond shaped.

ashamed to say, but, I overfiled my thumbnail so it has a small crack down the center.:o Haven't had "nails" on for a couple weeks now, but I have hangnails on 4 fingers, and I chewed one down the other day, picked at some of the others, I'm just a mess! LOL . Everything I tell my clients not to do, I've done! I won't do mine now until they grow out abit, which is going to be forever! Sigh.

Mine are pretty bad at the mo. I had l&p on over christmas with nail graphix silvery moon but they had liffted somewhat so took them off the other day. Tried to put a new set on yesterday but couldn't even tip them right as they are so rough looking. They are very week with a couple of them feeling quite bruised and tender so I might leave them alone for a few days. Been putting on solar oil and cuticle eraser every night but doesn't seem to be doing much!!

a soft white with white glitter from nail grafix ( diamonds in the rough i think its called )

Me too and i used a mix of flawless and perfect pink,i know it's not recomended but it looks fab,they are quite short with a very natural ratio of pink to white and the softness of the colours is very complimentary. I pulled the pink over the white slightly and they are not super smiley, that just adds to them looking natural ,they are the nicest i have ever done on myself by far,i love them !

... hate the mass of housework during this time...because of that my nails look quite tragic at the moment :Scared: ....but luckily looks like i haven't broken any so far :) ...so, hopefully till the end of the day they will become maidenly pinky french...not too inovative..but looks neat & i think will be ok :)

:hug:

I normaly always have l&p french short and square enhancements but to go with my outfit for my christmas night out I have had creative Golden city long and oval on and am loving them:green:

also sporting slightly nibbled, too much housework/cleaning up after Christmas type look. Am going to put on tips with dark choc coloured (can't remember no !) Calgel later if I get the chance. Been keeping up on the pedicures though - can't stand dry crusty winter feet!:eek:

i have pink glitter and red ice ... nice

I have NNO Radiant Pink Attraction & Orangey/ pale red glitter tips!!! Really due a rebalance though, keep saying I'm gonna do it but haven't the motivation once the kids have worn me out!!! Might get to do it today, ya never know!! Shame no pics where posted on this thread. :)

YES for once I have great nails:) I have clear tips with ruby red glitter over them and up to yesterday when I actualy did my rebalance:eek: I had silver flicks on them.

I am wearing short enameled nails with NFS and Disco Ball, I am loving them

At the minute am wearing Bio NNOs with white tips and Diamonds in the rough glitter over the whites.

Latest posts

Back