How Frequently Do You Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you Geek on average?

• Once a month

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Couple of times a month

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • Once a week

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • Once a day

Votes: 110 17.6%
  • A couple of times a day

Votes: 309 49.4%
  • Other

Votes: 50 8.0%

• Total voters
I'm a new Geek and I'm on here ALL the time. I even log on from my cell phone while I'm at work:eek: ...I'm addicted Thank You!

At the moment it's every day, at different points in the day, as I'm on summer holidays.

But when I go back to school in September I know it'll be a lot less often. Perhaps a couple of times a week. :cry:

Although I love Geeking, I only manage to get to the computer on average a couple of times a week as I'm so busy and my work comes first! Also the Greek tax man does not like me to have a computer in my salon so I have to wait till I get home, and these days I'm often finishing work at around 11pm!

I'm only on here now because I've had a cancellation!

Eva

At least once a day since since registering. It's an ADDICTION! but I am proud to say I am an addict

alot i am on here a whole lot!:lol:

I am totally addicted, I can't stay away - off on hols soon I'll get withdrawal

*~* Sadly, several x's a day for now. When I start my 2nd New school this Friday though it will probably be only a couple times a week :cry: I will be attending from Mondays thru Saturdays and with it being a bit of a drive (3 hrs. to & fro) I'll end up with about a 55 hour week :eek: Pls keep me in your Prayers, I have been studying So hard/practicing these last couple of months I just want to get on with things! It will be a total of 400 hrs. but I already have 40 hrs. going in as I had attended a Crappy school the beginning of last month but soon changed:mad: I am so excited I can hardly Stand It :green:

this site is now my home page, i have it running in the background all day long :eek:

not often enough, i have two jobs at the moment but when i give one up i will promice to visit more often!
wish i could stay on here all day

:rolleyes:
Just out of curiosity - how often do you guys Geek?

:rolleyes: Well. I am glad to see I'm not the only nail freak, I mean geek out there. I LOVE THIS SITE, am totally addicted, check it out AT LEAST once a day and it can take hours even though I only do the main, news and tutorials! HELP, I've not been addicted to anything like this since I gave up smoking moons ago!
All joking aside this is one wonderful spot to get constant education from all who participate.
Did I mention I LOVE THIS SITE??????????

:hug: :green:

So far, only one day has passed where I wasn't here! I just love it!

Now i've gone mobile i'm here at least once a day. I miss working in a salon and talkin to the girls about beauty stuff so i can get my fix here.

I ticked a couple of times a day, i come home from work feed the dogs turn on computor and geek for an hour or two then i make tea for when my bf gets home about 8ish, give him his tea them im back geeking all evening untill bedtime, so all in all about 5 or 6 hours a day, do you think i should ask my doctor for help with my addiction :hug:

I have also found, being mobile , that the Geek site is essential to me. Although I don't post as much as some I do do alot of reading.

Here's to the Geek Site!!!:Love: :Love: :Love:

thanks girls after reading how much you are all on i feel completely normal and have proof to my hubby that i'm not the only one!!!:green: :green:

i've clicked other because the comp is always on and you can guarantee that the nail geek forum is open in at least one of my tabs lol .. i am totally hooked and pop on at least once an hour to see if theres anything else i can read .. i am like a sponge soaking up info and knowledge for when i start my training lol

in the past couple of days i have even ventured into the chit chat section too lol :lol:

I think this has to be the most addictive, interesting, informative and helpful forum i have come across .. and this is coming from a forum owner!! .. infact i havnt been on mine for bl**dy ages .. i spend all my time in here lolol

Erica xx

I put once a week as work keep blocking the sight, so one day I can get on the next blocked !!!
Would love to geek more

i voted once a day

although when i am bored at work i very tempted to geek

I love this site so I browse couple times a day. Still love it

I AGREE, I DONT POST OFTEN BUT IM ALWAYS ON AS LONG AS IM AT WORK (DONT HAVE A CPU HOME) AND I DO 12 HR SHIFTS SO I STAY ON, LOVE READING THE THREADS I GET ANSWERS TO MANY, MANY QUESTIONS HERE. THIS TRULY IS A NAIL GOD SENT INFO SITE.............AAAAAAAAAAAHH...(thank you)..............

Latest posts

Back