How Frequently Do You Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you Geek on average?

• Once a month

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Couple of times a month

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • Once a week

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • Once a day

Votes: 110 17.6%
  • A couple of times a day

Votes: 309 49.4%
  • Other

Votes: 50 8.0%

• Total voters

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity - how often do you guys Geek?

The Nail Geek said:
Just out of curiosity - how often do you guys Geek?
Too often lmao

All the freekin time!! LOL!

Hun, it would be an easier question to answer if you said, when don't I Geek?

I have broadband and so my pc is on all day, so I pop on here as and when I can to catch up on the chit chat and see what's happening. I think I may have to have a Geek curfew though so I get on and do stuff like HOUSEWORK!!

Crikey - you guys didnt even wait for me to get the poll up! hehe. :)

Most days really, but it's never for only 1/2hr, more like ALL NIGHT wheni do

a.m.a.i.h.p lol!!

Oh Sam - I am a Geek addict and it is all your fault.

I Geek as often as I can. I had visitors staying with me and my hubby this weekend and they were in the guest room where my laptop is. I was in real pain because I couldn't log on and check out the site. (Severe withdrawal symptoms - just like any other addict!) I know it is sad but I am one of a few with this addiction.

Geeking is also a necessity for me so that I can keep up-to-date with everyting, get my problems resolved and generally learn so much from the site.

Thanks for creating it!

Too much, I have it running in the background all day!!
I used to do normal things like housework and ironing and meet friends for lunch!

I voted "Other" as "a couple of times a day" doesn't cut it - "couple of times per hour" would be more like it - if I only came on a couple of times a day I wouldn't have time to read the hundreds of messages posted in that time - twice per hour just about does it LOL.

all the live long day :eek:

naturalnails said:
I voted "Other" as "a couple of times a day" doesn't cut it - "couple of times per hour" would be more like it - if I only came on a couple of times a day I wouldn't have time to read the hundreds of messages posted in that time - twice per hour just about does it LOL.
LOL hun! Just like me! x

i had to vote for other
because i am not on it a couple of times a day...lol
its all the bleedin time and i suffer withdrawals too if i havent had my geek fix
chris i know where you come from... visiters coming...how dare they stops me from geeking:biggrin:

Suzie.e said:
Too much, I have it running in the background all day!!
I used to do normal things like housework and ironing and meet friends for lunch!

Its so true! My child walks around in rags and never gets fed cos of you guys!! lol

I have put "a couple of times a day" although I am at work 9 hours and its always on in the background, Im always on here during the 9 hours as I have broadband but I dont have a computer at home :( so thats the only time im not on!!!

*JOANNE* said:
i had to vote for other
because i am not on it a couple of times a day...lol
its all the bleedin time and i suffer withdrawals too if i havent had my geek fix
chris i know where you come from... visiters coming...how dare they stops me from geeking:biggrin:

That's me to a tee.

I have broadband so my computer is on all day it is sat in my kitchen where I spend a lot of time so I Geek when I want to all the time really LOL!!!!! I voted Other.

Caz xxx:wink2:

naturalnails said:

thats maybe what i should have voted (i put a couple of times a day) but its more like a couple of times an hour if i aint got a lot to do at work xx

I voted other, but like all of the addicts before me, that stands for ALL THE TIME. I am logged on most of the day, and keep popping back to keep an eye on everything. This site is the bees knees!!

i voted COUPLE OF TIMES A DAY, I'm also a compulsive liar pmsl... maybe the poll should have asked how many hours a day.... :eek: OMG I couldn't have answered that one lol.

Latest posts

Back