How Frequently Do You Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you Geek on average?

• Once a month

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Couple of times a month

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • Once a week

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • Once a day

Votes: 110 17.6%
  • A couple of times a day

Votes: 309 49.4%
  • Other

Votes: 50 8.0%

• Total voters
Before i go to work i just check up on the latest topics. then when i get home i sit practically all night unless im going out lik tonight, but now im on here when i should be in bed lol.

ARGH its almost midnight, i might turn into a pumpkin!

not enough since I'm still a newbie geek.. lol

I have voted for a couple of times a day, but my computer is on all day and I keep coming back to it, so it's more than a couple of times a day more like 10 times a day.

Becky
x

Hi all,

I would like to say I geek all the time (during the week anyway). I log on in the morning and don't log out till late at night.

It may be safe to say "my name is Nerida and I'm a Geekaholic", one addiction I deffinitely do not want to be cured of.

Nerida :hug:

omg, dont want to admit this but lots and lots of times in the day, even nip on when ironing..keeps me sane...xx

I'm embarassed to say too much. A few times a day. Its just too addictive!!!

Claire x:biggrin:

1-3 Timfes A Day

I've put "a couple of times a day" I sit in my office reading all the post hovering in the back ground and not doing any work!! But this site has taught me so much more..Love it!!

Voted once a day but it's sometimes more. Most of the time I get on at night & am on for hours. Sometimes i get on as soon as i'm finished work then i'm in real trouble cause nothing gets done. LOL. Lucky my daughters a good cook.
Had visitors last couple of days & kids have been hogging computer. haven't been happy.

I know this is older poll.Voted once a day.It can be really addictive.Also noticed that some geeks spend all day typing messages.Probably they don't have any clients or they are relly hooked.

way too often! I come home in the eve, and put the pc on, and spend all night to-ing and fro-ing from the lounge to the computer! Hey, perhaps ill just have to move the computer into the lounge, that'l stop the to-ing and fro-ing! lol!

have it on constantly so check it all day most days

yep im a geekaholic too
i hold my hands up and totally admit it ,i have you guys in my living room with me all day and night,and every now and then my kids come along and take you away from me :eek:
so in those times i try to fit in a bit of normal stuff boring cleaning ect...
but it is an educational site so its ok!!!:green:

atleast 5-6 time a day some times more. I love this site:)

All the "Geekin" time!

Whenever the boss isn't looking!!!:lol:

Ive put evvery day, Im never off it at the moment, getting loads of tips etc, its all good!!:lol:

I had voted a while ago and put a few times a week, but I didn't leave a comment, which is good, because since I've gotten my hi-speed internet I have to say WAY TOO DARN MUCH!!! There wasn't an option for that though...:eek:

mine is on permanently so everytime I pass the pc, I have a quick sneak lol x

would love to have the time to do more

Latest posts

Back