How horrible is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I was doing a pedicure this evening and cutting the worlds longest toenails.

As I was snipping, a bit of nail pinged off and attached itself to my lip gloss:eek::eek::eek:

I was forced to use a nail wipe to remove it and have been scrubbing my lips ever since - I have had to have several glasses of wine to get over it:green::green::green:

pmsl....thats so funny...its almost as bad if not worse than when someone is speaking to you and they accidentally spit and it hits you on the mouth...you soo wanna wipe it off but don't want to offend.

bless ya...see if you wasn't wearing lip gloss it wouldn't have stuck...:lol:...sorry I'm getting lippy now:lol:...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:irked: (we DESPERATELY need a 'sickie' smiley LOL)

You have my sympathies.
I think I'd take to the bottle too, to get over it
:lol:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:irked: (we DESPERATELY need a 'sickie' smiley LOL)

You have my sympathies.
I think I'd take to the bottle too, to get over it

bet this is just too much for you ah Victoria....isnt you who HATES feet..x

EWWWWWWWWWWWW, I have had to take to the bottle just reading that:green:

You think that's bad,years ago when I worked in another salon,I was doing a pedicure,cutting ladies toe nails and bit flew off and went up my nose:eek:She was chatting away oblivious and I was desperately trying not to sneeze.

She was chatting non stop and I patiently waited for a breather long enough for me to excuse my self in order to blow the damned nail out of my nose,anyway...finally got into the loo and blew my nose,then I felt something in my mouth,opened it and it was her ruddy toe nail clipping,OMG I was nearly sick.:green:

Sorry Babs...that lightened up my evening....:green:

That's why I always turn my head to the side when cutting the old strong toe nails....place clippers, turn head to side, cut......worst I've had is one down my lack of clevage!

Oh My Gosh! That is Eeeeeeeew Adele! One ping and you have bitten off more than you can chew :eek:!! :hug:

I sympathise Adele :lol:

The other day with a new client, when I clippered a bit of fingernail it shot into my mouth, yes right in, :eek: I freaked a bit but it didn't put her off too much, she re-booked :lol:

Gonna keep my mouth shut tight in future lol

Enuff please guys i dont think i wanna be doing pedicures anymore...lol..yr putting me off:lol:

OMg you lot make me laugh!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
And that is also why I always cover the nail with my thumb.:green:

hehe.. that cracked me up.. must remember.. place clippers.. turn head! Its my new mantra!

Adele..................nutter...............that`s all I can say, PMSL !!

lmao...i always hold the tip with my other hand, the tip shooting into the noise and out the mouth story is truelly grossssssssssssssssssss lol:lol:

I hope you don't have nightmares tonight!:hug:

bet this is just too much for you ah Victoria....isnt you who HATES feet..x

You got that RIGHT:!:

And now, after having read the rest of the thread........
I want to hurl :suprised:
(aka toss my cookies, aka pay homage to the big white thrown aka call Ralph on the big white telephone etc... lol)

eeks.... I sooooooooooo hate feet. Hence why I don't advertise pedi's. I only offer them to 'well-known' clients ONCE I've seen their feet in flip-flops.:lol:
I can live with bunions and callouses, but nasty manky smelly feet that are uncared for?
YAAAAAAAACK!

And yet changing dirty diapers, burying dead hamsters, picking up dead chickens does NOT bother me.......
weird, huh?

yup, I'm special
LOL

I wish I could say something, but I'm too busy cracking up.

Oh Adele. You have my sympathies.

I had one literally fly up my nose once. That was GRRREAAATT fun. ;)

You got that RIGHT:!:

And now, after having read the rest of the thread........
I want to hurl :suprised:
(aka toss my cookies, aka pay homage to the big white thrown aka call Ralph on the big white telephone etc... lol)

eeks.... I sooooooooooo hate feet.

Your not the only one with an allergy to feet :eek: *shudders at the thought*

OMG I've never laughed so much:!::lol:

I've had plenty jump down my cleavage wanting to come home with me and quite a few trying for bullseye but NEVER (not yet anyhoo) any in my mouth or up my nose:!: (shudders at the thought):eek:

Latest posts

Back