How is everyone getting on with their bucket bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to know whether they are worth buying or not. They look good in the pictures and ive heard some really positive things about them. I just wanted to hear from geeks that have already got them and how there finding them.

from charlotte xx:)

Hi,

I just wanted to know whether they are worth buying or not. They look good in the pictures and ive heard some really positive things about them. I just wanted to hear from geeks that have already got them and how there finding them.

from charlotte xx:)
Well Valencianails and I wouldn't be without ours.

What's not to get on with?? they are so light weight .. they hold everything where you can see it .. standing up and no spills ... adjustable shoulder strap .. comfortable .. organised ... perfect. I have had two of them for more than 10 years and they still look the same.

i have changed luggin a big cart about and now take a bucket bag , its fab holds loads and its soo easy to deal with :lol:

Don't all jump on me at once - BUT the reason i have refrained from buying one is that it doesn't have a zip - and with my driving, the entire contents would end up all over my boot before i got to a clients house!! xx

Don't all jump on me at once - BUT the reason i have refrained from buying one is that it doesn't have a zip - and with my driving, the entire contents would end up all over my boot before i got to a clients house!! xx

I think the larger size has a lid which you can zip up.....

I think the larger size has a lid which you can zip up.....

Correct it has but in fact I have never used that one. I prefer the bag without the lid. The bags are incredibly stable and I have never had one tip over.

Well Valencianails and I wouldn't be without ours.
Got it in one :green:

I have the large Bucket Bag, I ALWAYS have it on the back seat when driving to and from appointments (and training lol), it has never fallen over and I promise you that I'm a living example of 'when in Spain drive like the Spanish' :lol:
ie, on my way to Gigi's last Friday, before and after the motorway/dual carriageways there are some very winding roads and tight corners, not once did my bag fall over, with or without the zip... I would recommend every therapist to get one, I wouldn't be without mine :green:

p.s. I'm not on commission and receive no payment at all for endorsing them!!

They sound fab but alas I am still waiting for them to make it into my birthday or Christmas box! Stuart bought me one of those aluminium fold out cases and it holds next to nothing in very awkward to fill spaces, he doesn't seem to keen on hearing I'd like something different :rolleyes:

I don't have one but have heard good things about them. They look much more light weight than a lot of the beauty boxes/trollies that I have seen. If I were to go mobile I think I would opt for the bucket bag. x

Hi, are they good for holding nail polish too?

i think there are pockets on the outside which can hold nail varnishes even things that are bigger than that.

Hi, are they good for holding nail polish too?
I tend to carry my enamels (all 100+ of them) in another container!

i think there are pockets on the outside which can hold nail varnishes even things that are bigger than that.
Yes, there are pockets all around the outside of the Bucket Bags, I use mine for lint free pads, primer, Nailfresh, abrasives, adhesive, Cuticle Eraser, pre folded forms etc

I have got one of the larger ones with the zip lip.....I LOVE IT!!!
All my clients have said what a great bag it mut be for what i do.....and it is!

i dont have one but seen them in the s2 catalouge and think i might get one as im a mobile therapist.

Hi

I'm mobile and my trolley has just broken so looking for something like this where I can put all my nail stuff in?

Anyone please?:)

Kate xx

Hi, I haven't heard of these bags before, cn you tell me where you get them please x

Hi, I haven't heard of these bags before, cn you tell me where you get them please x

0845 210 6060 and while you are at it, ask for their new catalogue!!

call Sweet Squared

I love mine and was so suprised that being plastic, how hard and sturdy the walls of the bag are. I know from the pictures it just looks like those pvc see through handbags you can get anywhere, but it's a different material all together.

It was really tough to push the base in when I got it, which although frustrating for 5 minutes, showed me just how tough the stuff is.

PS Mine is the one with the zip and I think i'd be hopeless with the one with out.

I bought the large one a couple of days ago, well worth the money!
Its so nice to see all my creative products in my bag too. I was debating on a metal silver box thing but im pleased i didnt now. Im going to get another bucket bag very soon actually, i need to put all my manicure and pedicure stuff in it.

Hi, does any one know if Sweet Squared still sell the larger size bag, as it is not in the new catalogue. Quite fancy one for my manicure and pedicure bits.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back