How many crystals for a crystal pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
hi geeks was just wondering for those of you that do crystal pedicure on average how many crystals do you think you use for a full set of toes?ive found somewhere that sells in packs of 50 so need to know how many to order, thanks xx

hi geeks was just wondering for those of you that do crystal pedicure on average how many crystals do you think you use for a full set of toes?ive found somewhere that sells in packs of 50 so need to know how many to order, thanks xx

It varies on each client :) x

i know it will be different for everyone but whats the most you have used for a set, just need to make sure i have enough :)

I've seen people advertise anywhere from 200 to 500 crystals when doing all 10 toes....I would order plenty so that you know your covered. It will also depend on what size crystals you get xx

Can I ask where your getting the crystals from please

there is a supplier on ebay that sells swarovski crystals in packs of 50, they are size ss5.

wow 500 is alot!good job i asked as i never imagined needing his many.thanks for all your replies :)

Thanks baggybear they are much cheaper than the ones i found! i dont know what i would do without all you geeks :)

Just commenting so I can find this thread later :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Thanks baggybear they are much cheaper than the ones i found! i dont know what i would do without all you geeks :)

No problem :)

I also read that you need 2 different sizes.

The ss5 (1.8mm) and the ss9 (2.6mm)

Use the ss5 on the 4 smaller toes for crystal pedi and the use the ss9 for big toes on crystal ped.

The ss9 can be used as single gems for flower centres and art with 1 gem on the nail as the ss5 dont stand out enough and ss5 can be used on the outer corner of nails or on a nail design with 2 or more crystals on.

Hope that helps. x

I use ss5 and get through at least 200 per set. hth xx

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Just commenting for future ref

Well I ordered 300 ss5 & 200 ss7 from scatter crystals yesterday morning and they came today :).

Flat Back Rhinestones (Non Hotfix)

Just got to get time to try and put them on now. Will let you all know how I get on.

I cannot wait to try this out it looks fabulous. I shall be ordering stones galore :)

Just commenting for future ref

Just commenting so I can find this thread later :) x
Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Girls, if you go to the top of any thread, click on "thread tools", then click on "subscribe to this thread", then next time you come on here, click on "other" then click on the last tab "subscribed threads" then you will find any threads you have saved for future referance, hope that helps x

What's the difference between hot fix and non hot fix??

What's the difference between hot fix and non hot fix??

Hotfix have a heat activated glue on them and are used for ironing onto fabrics.

Non -Hotfix dont have the glue on them and are the ones you need for crystal pedicures or nail art.

HTH

what are people using to put them on with!! I used gelish but I have lost some after a week! but do play football!! so used my glue I use to crystalize phone covers n bit works lovely but dnt think clients will love it!!! x

just replying so i can find this info later x

Latest posts

Back