How many of you wear uniforms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't wear a uniform......I'm home based with not a big client base yet ...only opened a few months ago....
However ..........when I do a client I have a jacket that I wear over my clothes that is professional or I wear my Creative t-shirts with a nice pair of slacks ....

I think as long as you present/act yourself like a professional your clients will see you that way.....JMO though

I always wear a full uniform when working.
Black trousers, black shoes and black tunic which has been embroidered with my business name.

It all helps to portray the professional image I want to be associated with.

Yup..same here..and having my business name embroidered on the tunic, has brought a lot of clients thro the door!

ps..one slight difference...the colour of the shoes varies, depending on my mood! :)

I would like to be able to get a suitable uniform, but its really hard! For my massage work I require a sleeveless top that isn't too loose (i've got too many lump bits in the wrong place for anything too tight).

I haven't been able to find anything that I would feel comfortable in and is functional. So my usual "uniform" is me barefoot with matching Lonsdale trackies and sleeveless top. Unfortunately I can't buy them anymore, i like to have consistency so am looking for something to replace them now.

I would like to be able to get a suitable uniform, but its really hard! For my massage work I require a sleeveless top that isn't too loose (i've got too many lump bits in the wrong place for anything too tight).

I haven't been able to find anything that I would feel comfortable in and is functional. So my usual "uniform" is me barefoot with matching Lonsdale trackies and sleeveless top. Unfortunately I can't buy them anymore, i like to have consistency so am looking for something to replace them now.

Oooh... I saw some great blokies salon uniforms on the web and I can't blinking well remember where I saw them. They looked *really* professional! And to be quite honest, when you do a search for salon uniforms, you usually get womens' stuff up. If I can't find the place by googling it in work today I'll have a look for the catalogue tonight and will pm you over the weekend. It was a place in the US if I remember correctly and when you requested a catalogue they sent you swatches of fabric so you could really see what you were getting before you bought!!!

:hug:

Oooh... I saw some great blokies salon uniforms on the web and I can't blinking well remember where I saw them. They looked *really* professional! And to be quite honest, when you do a search for salon uniforms, you usually get womens' stuff up. If I can't find the place by googling it in work today I'll have a look for the catalogue tonight and will pm you over the weekend. It was a place in the US if I remember correctly and when you requested a catalogue they sent you swatches of fabric so you could really see what you were getting before you bought!!!

:hug:

Okay... note to self: don't put "men+uniforms" in a search engine. :eek: However, I may go back to look at some of these later!!! :green: :Grope:

I dont bother, im home based with a small number of clients, i think uniforms are there to protect your clothes or advertise a business, im looking to do neither! Mind you, i think they should be worn in a salon!

Okay... note to self: don't put "men+uniforms" in a search engine. :eek: However, I may go back to look at some of these later!!! :green: :Grope:

hehehee - oh that was too funny. Thank you for looking, it is very much appreciated! :green:

Hi, I always wear uniform even if just doing mobile at a friends house.
I have baby PINK, my favourite, also Lilac, and chocolate brown, the brown is usually for when I spray tan.
It is so much more professional. I always wear a badge from one of my acreditations, people like to see that type of thing.
I buy mine from a company called Simon Jersey in Lancashire. Simon Jersey - Find corporate clothing for all types of Business and people to work in they are very resonable too.

Latest posts

Back