How much do you charge for a full set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set l&p?

• none of your business

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • £20-£30

Votes: 247 47.7%
  • £30-£40

Votes: 199 38.4%
  • £40-£50

Votes: 39 7.5%
  • £50-£100

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • over £100

Votes: 6 1.2%

• Total voters
This is an interesting topic and I thought that the £30 - £40 would be out on top. I charge £39 which is about the going rate for around here, and in quiet times I do the odd special offer.

Funny we just don't seem to value our skills that well - I mean a full head weave, cut & finish takes about the same time as a full set (plus while the colour is taking a hair stylist can be working on another client), and where the hell would you see a hair sylist charging less than £60 for that, with the average in our area being at least £80. I think what we do is pretty good value, in fact I think we are cheap!

Well said Sassy I was thinking this the other week took my little girl in to have her ears done 2 mins later and £11 we walked out!!!!

There is me doing a whole set of nails for £10 (product cost) takes me 3-4 hours LOL!!! Client walks away with a nice set of nails, had a nice treat, a nice cool drink does not seem right eh!!!!

Even when I am charging full price I would say we are talking £25 for full set in Norfolk.

Caz xxx

Sassy Hassy said:
This is an interesting topic and I thought that the £30 - £40 would be out on top. I charge £39 which is about the going rate for around here, and in quiet times I do the odd special offer.

Funny we just don't seem to value our skills that well - I mean a full head weave, cut & finish takes about the same time as a full set (plus while the colour is taking a hair stylist can be working on another client), and where the hell would you see a hair sylist charging less than £60 for that, with the average in our area being at least £80. I think what we do is pretty good value, in fact I think we are cheap!

Kimmi Rocks said:
What???????? Well it looks like the Milky Bars are on you Ruthie. xxxxx

Milky bars lmfao.............. Ok all you have to do is collect it xxxx
But you have to remember my rent is to be paid out of this and my tax and product costs too............. Sounds a fab earner doesn't it till ya pay the piper..... But I do earn a nice living.......11 years in the same area... perseverance pays off...

Caz I know what you mean, I had a half leg and bikini wax the other day - didn't take her more than 15 mins (have to say she was very experienced and the best wax I have ever had), but set me back £23. On a timing cost comparison that means my sets should be £138 - yeah right, I'm really going to be able to charge that then!!

Fully Sculptured Acrylic Full Set 38.00

Im am Sooooo cheap!

Time for a price increase, me thinks

I think it's because infills are needed every 2/3 weeks that the prices have to be kept down. Mind you, I think the price of a full set could be more than it is. xx

Yeah but I have my waxing done every 3 weeks

Lellipop said:
How much do I charge ?
Not enough after reading the other posts pmsl

I am with you on this one!!!

i have onlu just started in the nail business so i charge low at the mo as sometimes don't feel fully confident. i only do fibreglass and silk at the mo but am learning acrylic at end of sept. i am city and gulilds level II qualified.

GBP pricing hurts... I well overcharge here, NZ average full set price is around $80.. So I charge $100 (not a high paying area by the way...)

That only works out to be 40 pound... hmmph!

I like Sams price, now that's working smarter not harder LOL!!!

if I got the exchange rate right that is, and mind you we are a school $25.00 USA new set $15.00 USA for rebalance. The going rate for a professional licensed person ranges from $25.00 to $70.00.

For a full set £75.....infills £27......rebalance £54.

David

My new sets start at $28 and go all the way up to $55. Pretty average for my area. The non-standard salons here for new sets are $15-$20.

after reading this i think i am charging way to low i charge £15 overlays l&p or gel and £25.00 full set l&p or gel.

think ill change my prices

I have no idea what the poundage would be... but here's I charge...
regular set $40.00
P&W $ 45.00
coloured acylic $50.00
Wraps ( new set) $35.00
two week fill $ 30.00
3 week fill $35.00

I charge £30 for full set p&w sculps.
Just finished a client (maintenance) which i charge £17.50 for and she said that was too cheap and paid me £20!
I'm going to have a re think... i have had to cut back on client too, not enough days in the week!

i charge from £40 for full set brisa, Tip & o/lay
£45.00 for sculptured brisa pink and white
£55.00 -£65.00 for full set with glitter or nail art (depending on the nail art)

The Nail Geek said:

Ummmmm this IS a joke, right?:o

OMG that would be like 800$ cdn here. LOL Only starlets can afford that crazy kind of money LOL

But, sure would be nice to earn that amount.:green:

Latest posts

Back