How much do you charge for IHM?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_B

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im just interested in how much you charge for indian head massage treatments and how long they last?

Thanks! x

£20 for 20 minutes and £30 for 30 minutes. :hug:

Hi guys,

Im just interested in how much you charge for indian head massage treatments and how long they last?

Thanks! x

You really need to allow 45 minutes for the actual IHM treatment for your client to obtain the most benefit, on a spiritual and holistic plane, a reasonable cost would be anywhere between 25-45 pounds, depending upon a number of factors. What your competitors charge, your location, consumables etc...
x

£15 for 25 mins! x

I charge £15/17 for 25 mins and £25/27 for 55 minutes.
I work from 2 premises so have different prices due to rent issues.

For the 55 minutes treatment, I apply extra back/shoulder massage and go everything a few more times.

I sometimes add a little of the energy balancing at the end, but not in the 25 minute treatment.

My IHM lasts around 40 minutes and I charge £30.

mine lasts for 20 minutes and i charge 15

Indian Head Massage - 45 minute treatments and costs £25.00

30 mins £22 x

I charge £18 for 20 mins xxxx

£20 for 30 mins

I charge £24.00 for a 45min treatment. I think IH massage is totally different treatment and not just a massage. It needs to be really relaxing so I like to work a little longer on the client. x

£25 for a 45 minute treatment and I have a range of oils to suit their scalp/hair requirements too. Have to say though that it's not very popular although I would personally choose to have IHM than a full body massage!

£25 for 30 minutes - I rarely do IHM for my own clients, so salon set the prices. Corporate rates are considerably less (due to numbers discount).

£40 for 45 mins and 15 mins healing xx

£25 for a 45 minute treatment and I have a range of oils to suit their scalp/hair requirements too. Have to say though that it's not very popular although I would personally choose to have IHM than a full body massage!

Me too, much more relaxing than full body massage! xxx

Latest posts

Back