how much for hollywood toes ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elaine210179

Reaction score
hi i am doing a hollywood toes course at the end of the month and was wondering what to charge can u give me some advice please.:lol:

hiya, i think it depends where you live, if any salons around you do it try and do a bit of reasearch as to what they charge. I charge €15, €10 if they have it with a pedicure which is ok for the area i'm in.
I hope you enjoy the course and you'll have fab toes for the summer! :)

Hi

I charge 20 quid (sorry, the pound sign doesn't work on the keyboard for some reason!!)

I charge £22 plus extra for stones or art:)

i charge 30 quid at moment, will go up next week to 35 quid

im literally doing loads of these at moment,
so quick and easy and look stunning

i charge £25 - although have them on offer in june for £20 - see if i can tempt some people, people aren't spending at the minute xx

I charge £20 and include 3 stones on each big toe, extra stones are 50p each.

I dont include any stones on my manicure services, the reason I throw them in for toes is because it gives such a dramatic look it draws in a crowd. I did a ladys toes on Saturday and as I was finishing up with the diamante's I had 3 onlookers!!

I charge £20 for them, doing lots at the mo. easy money if you ask me!!!:)

thanks i think i will charge £ 22.50 the same as hands what do u think is it ok

i have em on offer at the mo for £15 coz business is quite :confused: they would usually be £20 xxx

what is hollywood toes!! someone post a pic up please :) xx

I charge £30 with nail art and £5.00 for pre-predicure/foot buff.

Photo Album

Lil Ash, this is only photo I could get to load! Not very clear but gives you an idea.

£25 for french and £30 with a little bit of bling x

wont let me view it!! i did try and google it but cant find no pics xx

wont let me view it!! i did try and google it but cant find no pics xx

Same here. Says I'm not authorised to view it.

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=5442996662&PhotoAlbumId=6630347873&PhotoId=6909549482
5442996662a7557102366l.jpg

Dont know whay link not working.

I charge £20, but extra if they want rhinestones or gel art.

I've marbled 2gel colours together on my toes and put a few rhinestones on for some extra bling, and I've had lots of comments about them so far (and handed out lots of business cards :wink2:)

£22.00 + extra for gems .....

Latest posts

Back