How much weight did you gain over Xmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat the lot of you. Since the 15th of December (the day I thought feck it) I have gained 13.5lb!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Blimey O'Reilly!, bet it tasted good tho ;)

I've put on 4lbs before xmas school break up and 3lbs since :o :(

Bugger, I'm glad I'm not on my own.

Just got on the dreaded scales. +4lb! Really not as bad as I was expecting!
Back to normality now though!

I'm starting on Monday. Look at the state I'm in. At least all my BFF's love food as much as me. I'm on the far left. I dont bother wearing bottoms as they keep getting lost in the folds. I found a pair from summer 2004 in my belly button last week. :wink2::wink2::wink2:

I go to slimming world and my last weigh in on Monday I had put 2lbs on. I'm ok with it, I had christmas pud & choc's.

In total I've lost just over 3 stone since May and have now 13lbs to my target weight so no problem with a slight gain I will get it off.

Just cleaned the house from top to bottom so that will help :)
Vicki x

Don't you think my ankles look lovely? :D

Nothing :D I continued to work out at home as classes off for holidays and didn't go to mad with food, I worked my bum off at 26-27 to lose 4 stone no way Jose I'm letting it slip ;) I'd be a good drill Sargent ha ha x

I've gained about 5lbs so far and I'm not starting back at my spinning classes until 6th jan so shall be pigging out until then lol! X

Well I am 3lb down already ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't weighed myself but I have a fat belly and a huge wibbling bum so I've definitely put on weight .. right best get to blasting it!

I'm back on track now from yesterday, hopefully have any gain off by my weigh in on Wednesday x

I'm quite impressed with my rolls and curves. Having a bit of trouble with door frames though....

Last year I put on 13.5 pounds!! This year I'm lucky if I've put on a pound 😃 but I am about 2 stone over weight anyway, need to loose some weight before I become a proper chunky monkey!!

Out with wine and cheese..:evil:

In with the water and salad. :rolleyes:

The noise out of my stomach this afternoon.....I as nearly scaring my clients ..:Scared:

When I loose a stone , myself and himself are off to Prague for a city break..:biggrin:

I'll drink Prague dry by the time I get to it. Lol

I weighed in this morning (day 8) for the first time and have lost 3.6 pounds. I admit to being slightly disappointed as that probably just consists of the initial bloat that you lose at the beginning.
But today is one of my nominated eatwhatthehellyoulike days that tend to keep me going when I am losing weight. So tonight I will be ordering a curry and sitting in front of the TV. Good times :)

Latest posts

Back