How nice is this!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
I'm doing a charity bikini wax day to raise funds for a local man who had a brain tumour and needs treatment in the USA. I just emailed Outback Organics where I buy my wax from and they are sending me 2 bags of Gold and a tin of strip wax! Jack Dunn also very kindly donated 10 bitofrough Japanese wash cloths. So lovely when people help for such a good cause. :biggrin:

There are a lot of good people in this world. It's easy to forget. What a lovely thing to do x

It's great isn't it? Especially when we are surrounded with how awful a place the world can be at times. One of my Husband's colleagues has a son who needs life saving treatment only licensed in the USA and our community is going all out to raise this huge amount of cash so this young lad has a fighting chance.
It's amazing what can be achieved when everyone pulls together.

Thats lovely!

Hope it raises lots of money :)

Xx

We can all get so caught up in the negatives. Its lovely to be reminded of how great people can be!

X

I'm doing a charity bikini wax day to raise funds for a local man who had a brain tumour and needs treatment in the USA. I just emailed Outback Organics where I buy my wax from and they are sending me 2 bags of Gold and a tin of strip wax! Jack Dunn also very kindly donated 10 bitofrough Japanese wash cloths. So lovely when people help for such a good cause. :biggrin:

Thalgo also sent me a tin of wax!

Well done and good luck.

Latest posts

Back