How old are you? REALLY.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belle', thank you so much! Here's my most recent promo photo taken a couple of weeks ago. The photographer said he removed a couple of freckles. He "graciously" left all my freakin' wrinkles. So here I am, full frontal so you can see. I am an oldie - I'll be 50 next month. :wink2:

gr8nailz-albums-my+world-picture39275-my-latest-promo-photo.jpg

Gr8nailz you are such a beautiful woman! Inside (from your always kind posts) and out :)

If you look closely, you can see hyer-pigmentation on my chin and high up on my cheeks. Working on getting rid of that. But, I have a bad beach-habit. Olay cannot help me with that, unfortunately. :o(

Is your son single? Where can I sign up?

:D

Is your son single? Where can I sign up?

:D

So, missy, you've seen my handsome little "punkin," hmmmmm? All 6 foot 4 inches, tall dark and handsome.

Currently he has a girlfriend, but I'll let you know as soon as something changes.:wink2:

I like 'em fiesty and you fit the bill, girlfriend!

Gr8nailz you are such a beautiful woman! Inside (from your always kind posts) and out :)

Awwww, thank you so much. :Love:

I'm shocked by some of the ages here ( I know I'm only new but have read a LOT of posts lol)

I was always more grown up than my age, eldest of 4 crappy childhood blah bah. Then I hit 30 and suddenly turned into a teenager :) The kids didn't need me so much, in school full time etc I'd been a SAHM for 9 years and went back to college last year. BEST decision I ever made.

No one believes I have 4 kids and the tall girl beside me is my 12 yr old daughter. I'm a cool mom though ( so the kids friends tell me) I dance around with them know all the chart songs I act silly. I'm like the female version of Benjamin Button :)

I'm 33 btw! and been with my hubbie for 15yrs and married for three next week.

[
gr8nailz-albums-my+world-picture39275-my-latest-promo-photo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

WOW think I may have my first ever woman crush lol:biggrin:

So, missy, you've seen my handsome little "punkin," hmmmmm? All 6 foot 4 inches, tall dark and handsome.

Currently he has a girlfriend, but I'll let you know as soon as something changes.:wink2:

I like 'em fiesty and you fit the bill, girlfriend!

please do. I'm all about the dark, handsome guys. I'm sure he's a gentleman too. :D

I'm 21. Although i feel much older than I am! I have 2 kids, a mortgage and a newly set up mobile business. But I love my life, and have accomplished a lot in my 21 years. :D

WOW think I may have my first ever woman crush lol:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! You know, I did play fastpitch softball in college.:wink2:

please do. I'm all about the dark, handsome guys. I'm sure he's a gentleman too. :D

His momma raised him right. I'll keep you posted. You're 21. He'll be 22 in a couple of weeks. You're a career woman. He's in college studying to be an engineer. Perfect. Just perfect, indeed.:)

His momma raised him right. I'll keep you posted. You're 21. He'll be 22 in a couple of weeks. You're a career woman. He's in college studying to be an engineer. Perfect. Just perfect, indeed.:)

oh holy moses, don't get me all excited up here!!!! :o

Salon Geek Dating lol!

I'm 26, 27 in oct. I was actually just about to write "I'm 25"... I wish lol.

I remember when I used to be a baby geek! I was one of the youngest. :,(

Did I mention I speak Spanish? :D

Con su bikini.

¿Puedo ir demasiado por favor

Cuantos más mejor!

Omg gr8nails! Cannot believe ur nearly 50! U look better than me and I'm only 23! I showed my mum too, I just can't believe how fantastic u look! Wats ur secret?!?! Xx

Latest posts

Back