How old was the oldest person you have done nail extentions on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkdespard

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering what the oldest person you have all done nail extentions or natural overlays on is. Do you have a age limit. Is it safe on ladies in there late 80,s to 90. Please reply. Thanks. :)

I thought the eldest I put enhancements on was 80 - turns out the lady's a bit 'odd' and she's actually only 60 - I don't see any reasons why there should be an upper age limit for enhancements, if the client is contraindication free?

i totally agree-my oldest client is 89!
x

My mom is 82 and I've been 'practicing' on her for two years. No problems with extensions/overlays, either. HTH! :)

used to do a lady who was 91,oldest at mo is 87
hth

hth

Wow!! If I live to be 91 I'll be that little old lady getting my nails done:)

My oldest was 75 and 83 for manicure.. young ones compared to your clients:green:

hth

Yes, me too! Mrs.M started coming when she received vouchers for her 85th birthday and has been coming fortnightly (never misses an appointment and always on time:)) ever since...now 91!!!!

Lots of others in their 80's, they are all fantastic clients!!!!!

my eldest client is my lovely mum - she is 73 this year and started having her nails done, my me, when she was 63
xx

Ok I have you all beat! I do 3 week fills on my dear Sophie who is 94 years young!! I always tell her that I wanna be just like her when I grow up!!! I do a clear gel overlay followed with an enamel polish ( usually a pink). She lights up the salon as soon as she arrives and we all just love her!!!

:hug: to Sophie!!!

Latest posts

Back