How to get l&p enhancements to buff up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ღMandyღ;688289 said:
I forgive you :lol:

Gee thanks :lol::lol:

i got taught to alays put some sort of top coat on as this protects hee product from staining etc.

Hi hun,
I used millenium in college too,
Now I cant remember the names of the files,
But for now until you move on to a better products I would use the grey boomarang abrasive to refine shape, then onto your white block to remove scratches and even out any small bumps or dips in the enhancement,
then they do a 2 sided pink abrasive, (i think they do a flat or a padded thick one...either will do)
I would use this as a final buff before using my 3 way buffer to shine,

I am so sorry I cant remeber the grits or names of the abrasives,I can only remember the colours I used lol,

Then I would book yourself on a conversion with a highly recommended company asap,
I thought millenium was the bee's knee's until I converted hun,

And for the record I never use top coat now (unless client requests)
I use EZFLOW snow monkey and miracle shine....Love it !!!

Hi hun,
I used millenium in college too,
Now I cant remember the names of the files,
But for now until you move on to a better products I would use the grey boomarang abrasive to refine shape, then onto your white block to remove scratches and even out any small bumps or dips in the enhancement,
then they do a 2 sided pink abrasive, (i think they do a flat or a padded thick one...either will do)
I would use this as a final buff before using my 3 way buffer to shine,

I am so sorry I cant remeber the grits or names of the abrasives,I can only remember the colours I used lol,

Then I would book yourself on a conversion with a highly recommended company asap,
I thought millenium was the bee's knee's until I converted hun,

And for the record I never use top coat now (unless client requests)
I use EZFLOW snow monkey and miracle shine....Love it !!!
:lol: Thanks for that hun and don't worry, the colour coding works fine with me :lol:
I have been thinking of a conversion course from week two!
Had a little look at th Ezflow files and products so may treat myself come payday.

I to apply a coat of UV Topcoat after I have filed then wiped with Scrubfresh to remove any dust.
You can also just apply a coat of clear topcoat like Super Shiney just make sure you have filed and buffed any scratches then again wipe to clean any dust and oils.

Does it work wel? I always thought that scrubfresh isn,t good to use on acrylic since it contains acetone? If it doesn,t give any probs for you i would try it aswell since there is always some dust left using my dust brush.

Did a set of l&p tonight and they shone like a s**t house door on a frosty morning! :lol:
They looked lovely and i was very happy with them, so was my client and tutor.
Thanks all! :hug:

Last edited:
ღMandyღ;690323 said:
Did a set of l&p tonight and they shone like a s**t house door on a frosty morning! :lol:
They looked lovely and i was very happy with them, so was my client and tutor.
Thanks all! :hug:

thats good.

love that expression too, reminds me of another one that my mother told me.

shines like a shilling up a sweeps ar*e:lol:

Latest posts

Back