How to soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly123

Reaction score
hi im a new member, and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to soak off uv gel ?:!:

It depends which system you are trained in and using ?

well i am currently uing e.s.n products but i was just wondering any ways to get off uv gel. but if i soak them off how do i do it?

ESN is a buff off gel, not soak off

not its the gel products i use. but i was just asking how i could soak off uv gel. becaus eit is taking foever.

Have you had any training?

not its the gel products i use. but i was just asking how i could soak off uv gel. becaus eit is taking foever.

He was meaning you can't soak it off, you have to buff it off :hug:

no but i am currently on a beauty course.
could you tell me how to soak of uv gel nails ? please

oh but buffing takes ages is there any other way !

no but i am currently on a beauty course.
could you tell me how to soak of uv gel nails ? please

No offence Mollie but if you are on a beauty course and doing gel nails then removal is something your lecturer should be going through with you and if she hasn't you should be asking but the answer to your question is as others have already replied is:

If it's a buff off gel which some have said it is then it has to be buffed off (yes it takes ages!!! which is why alot of therapists prefer soak off gels)

If it's a soak off then you soak it off the same way as you would with acrylic nails

Hope that helps and make sure you ask plenty of questions on your beauty coarse as your lecturers are their to help

Latest posts

Back