I came 1st in Easter Bonnet Comp at Work here is pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
:):):)He he he I came first in an Easter Bonnet competition in our office at work. Here are some pics
IMGP0161.jpg

IMGP0183.jpg

What fab bonnets ... congratulations on 1st place though, that's brilliant!

Thanks I thought the grassy one would get 1st.

hope the ones at Jess's pre school aren't that good, or our effort this afternoon will be a waste!!

Well done

x

Arrrrrr wow!

That is soooo sweet!! :hug:

Great work!!! xxxx

:green:

Well done, it's really nice!
Did you all have to wear them?

I'm gutted, my daughters school didn't do it this year:sad:, I was looking forward to making her one. Oh well I'll just have to make one for myself and wear it around the house whilst I'm cleaning up:lol:

Congratulations hunny :hug:
but OMG i wouldnt have wanted to be the judge, they are all so good

Well done, it's really nice!
Did you all have to wear them?

I'm gutted, my daughters school didn't do it this year:sad:, I was looking forward to making her one. Oh well I'll just have to make one for myself and wear it around the house whilst I'm cleaning up:lol:

we wore them for a short time but thought we looked mad, grown women wearing bonnet's.

Wow thats cool!

Where did u get the white rabbits with carrots from? I've got an easter bonnet to decorate for work this weekend (well, its a yellow trilby because i want to be different lol) already know im going to put chicks on it lol

Wow thats cool!

Where did u get the white rabbits with carrots from? I've got an easter bonnet to decorate for work this weekend (well, its a yellow trilby because i want to be different lol) already know im going to put chicks on it lol

From one of these bargain shops I don't know which one as one of the other ladies got it for me there is about 8 in a pack.

Congrats. I love them all it must have been hard for the judge to choose.

I miss the Easter bonnet comps my daughter used to do in primary school.

:hug:

Congrats. I love them all it must have been hard for the judge to choose.

I miss the Easter bonnet comps my daughter used to do in primary school.

:hug:

they are all so great! i would not have been able to choose, you did so well to come first, what did u win? xx

wow amazing !!!!

congratulations on your winning bonnet !!!!

they are all so great! i would not have been able to choose, you did so well to come first, what did u win? xx

:lol: You will never guess what I won.............................a box of chocolates :lol:

What a good idea to do that at work! They are so pretty, congratulations on coming 1st! xx

What a good idea to do that at work! They are so pretty, congratulations on coming 1st! xx

We also had an easter egg hunt, that was so funny, I was the one who hid the eggs, I think there are still some hidden.:)

Latest posts

Back