I can't sleep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another thing you could try is Bachs Rescue Remedy. Around 5 - 10 drops diluted in a large glass of water before bedtime. Calms the nerves, steadies the mind.

Reiki is good for insomnia. Have you tried that?

Is there something worrying you?

When I am stressed and worried I sleep terribly.

I like the idea of the hematite stone, I too wake up at least 2 times a night to go to little girls room! Where could I get one of these stones (pref on the high st) so I don't have to wait for delivery!! lol

I like the idea of the hematite stone, I too wake up at least 2 times a night to go to little girls room! Where could I get one of these stones (pref on the high st) so I don't have to wait for delivery!! lol
They've often got them in card shops/gift shops because you can buy bracelets, keychains, etc with different stones, including haematite, from one of those upright stands.

still not sleeping to good :cry: i cant remember the last time i made it over 5am

right, am going back to bed now and will use some hematite, know i've got some upstairs somewhere!

wish me luck.......................

i have been waking up about 4am every morning now for a while and i am wide awake, by afternoon i am shattered and i am getting panda eyes :eek: i have tried everything, :cry::cry::cry:

On the One Show the other week they had a thing about Melatonin, you can get it on line or in health food shops, i'm off to buy some today, will let you know how I get on.

well I popped a piece of hematite under my pillow and slept like a baby!
will defintely leave it there for a week or so as I feel that I need grounding anyhow.

thanks for the tip!

wide awake again :rolleyes:

i got my tantrick training today :lol: cant wait, but i wish i could have mangaed a few extra hours sleep so i can be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I would have thought with all my walking around excel today would have made me very sleepy, plus happy dreams on all the goodies i got,

wide awake again :rolleyes:

i got my tantrick training today :lol: cant wait, but i wish i could have mangaed a few extra hours sleep so i can be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Being awake early morning must be something that runs in us Tantrickers veins -welcome to the club....oh and good luck with your training today :hug:

i can get to sleep, its the staying asleep thats the prob. 4am and then wide awake. problem is i am shattered by the afternoon. :zzz:

I use to be like that until I started wearing earplugs . now I sleep through the night . See, i never thought I could here anything that was keeping me from sleeping , but , with the earplugs i heard absolutely NOTHING . Who would of thought, give it a try . :):)

I use to be like that until I started wearing earplugs . now I sleep through the night . See, i never thought I could here anything that was keeping me from sleeping , but , with the earplugs i heard absolutely NOTHING . Who would of thought, give it a try . :):)

I can only assume that with you being wide awake at this hour that you havent got your earplugs in :lol::lol::lol:

I can only assume that with you being wide awake at this hour that you havent got your earplugs in :lol::lol::lol:
Nope !! Not yet. My nephews r still up & I don't trust to go to sleep before them. I might wake up to a supprise....hehehe:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back