i feel really sad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
i know im just moning now and it has nothing to do with nails but im in flods of tears right now.

im also a member of a forum called uk fiesta network. my husband put on a thread about our son, asking who thought he looked cute, got loads of nice replys then someone ive been chatting too, made a real nasty comment about him. u just dont do that! i assumed he was mucking around, and put a reply saying well each to there own, and put:confused: .

he then started an on slaught he knows from chatting to me that i had my son quite early coz i found out later on in life i may find it hard to conceive, so when i found out i was pregnant i wasnt going to abort my only chance to have a baby.

he then started pm'ing me saying how he went to uni and i didnt because i f***ed my life up and im just a useless thick nail tech, who couldnt do anything else so i went into the only job apart from prostertution that u didn't need a brain for!

I of course decided to defend my self and thru msm we have been arguing, where he keeps saying im cussing him because im rubbing it in his face because i own my house and he lives with his parents. all i said was well life isnt that bad seeing as i didnt go to uni i own my own house.

he then kept saying he wouldnt apologise because i started it by saying i own my own house, this in reality didnt come up untill later on and after he had said i messed my life up, and i never said it in an insulting way, i said it exactly as ive typed it above, i was kinda re-assuring myself for not going to uni. so because he couldnt win the arguement he started to call me a crackhouse whore, No1, im not a whore and No2. i would never do drugs. he has never meet me why say such horrible things!

I know this has nothing to do with anything but he really upset me and i cant sleep and i just had to tell someone. sorry if i ve bugged ne 1 off loading like this. u must all think that iam such a baby!

Ignore him. Don't visit the site again, if you need to, block him. I don;t know what it is about the internet whereby people think they can be even ruder than 'real' life. His is a jealous *****, you don;t need him, you wouldn't engage in this conversation in your normal life.

DON'T LET HIM WIN

Cathy

wot a prime t*****, if you are happy with your life , then what is it to him wether u went to uni / or became a sodding brain surgeon, u r not thick so dont even question him putting you down :biggrin: , he might be able to recite dates and write essays, but you know all the bones in the hand :) , i bet he cant say that , and as for u having a baby young, my sister had her son at 17 and has been married to the same guy , owns her house , has loads of money (coz she works all the hours) and you couldnt meet anyone more prudish :biggrin: , and her son is 18 now , so not everyone who has a baby at a young age is a tart, so dont even bother going on that site again it just isnt worth the grief , the sad git , take care hun love dee, and give your little guy a big kiss coz i know we all would find him gorgeous, as are all kids, maybe not mine though since i have been up since 6.15 :evil: ,lol

i'm sure there must be a facility to 'block' him from your pc - i'm pretty sure there is on messenger. Don't let him get to you

hi ya dont let him bother u he sounds like a loser to me rise above him and ignore him xx

Awww Hun,
Dont argue with this ***hole anymore, he is truly not worth it and obviously disturbed in some way.
I cant help but wonder, has he seen a pic of you as well as your son?
You are a beautiful girl and he is probably jealous to death that he hasnt got someone like you for himself, Im not being nicey nicey here, I mean that.
You dont know what creeps are out there and unfortunately with cyberspace its easy to build what we see as a friendship only to realise later that we dont know these people whatsoever.
Block him, do what ever you have to do but, dont 'bite'.
Ignore all his slurrs and comments, he obviously gets a some sick kick from all this.
Stop crying too ...he is winning if he is getting to you that much ... dont let him!
............. {{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

I can't beleive your so upset by this guy!!! You dont know him - he doesnt know you - why does it matter what he thinks of you - you're never going to meet him, he will never "figure" in your life so dont waste your tears on him - save them for something that matters.....

:)

Glo is right!

You have brushed up against a disturbed individual.

The worst thing you can do to this type of person is to ignore him. Don't speak again and do not argue with him. There's no winning in this situation and you do not want to waste your energy on someone you don't know, don't care about and who clearly is a misfit.

Cheer up love! He is SO not worth it!

What a nasty swine this guy is!! I too agree that you shouldn't let this idiot upset you as you don't know him, why waste being upset with someone who means nothing to you, he's obviously enjoying getting the upset reaction he's getting from you so if i were you i'd compleatly ignore any further contact from this idiot (even if he appologises) and don't get into a slanging match any further.

Jay
xx

he sounds just like your typical internet hardman.....so brave over the computer but would he be like that if he was face to face....i bloody well doubt it :mad:

as everyone says just ignore the trumpet you are playing into his hands by letting him see how much he is winding you up and i bet he is such a saddo that he is getting a right kick out of it.......so if thats what going to uni does to you then i'm soooooooooo glad i didnt go to uni either!!!

stanleyann

Sarah....ignore this loser.....you know what you've achieved and are a happy LUCKY BIRD! He obviously get his kicks out of 'internet bullying' so block him and think HAPPY thoughts...hey love, he's not worth sleepless nights and tears.

Loads of love

This is my first posting to this wonderful site. I just had to reply as you seem so upset. This guy is probably some sad billy no mates who is unable to make friends in the real world. He's a bully which therefore equals cowardice, block him and find other people to speak to on msm. Remember you have loads going for you and a beautiful son of which you are obviously very proud. I know how precious children are as I suffer badly with endometriosis and give thanks daily for my two lovely sons. Save your energy and tears for something far more deserving than this prat. Chin up :)

I have a looser/weirdo texting me, best thing you can do.....ignore them.

They soon get bored ...move onto something more interesting and positive!

Sounds like a real sad o !

Ambx

Unfortunately this is something that can happen with the Internet - at least he doesn't know you personally...

When I was pregnant with my son, I started receiving calls at work from a guy who knew a lot about me, where I lived and what I looked like. He knew my name which frightened me so much. he got very abusive on the phone, asking things about how I liked s*x etc and much more nasty things like that.
I got the police involved and just before I was due to go on mat leave, the Police rang to say that they had traced the caller to a staff canteen in Woolworths in Oldham, but because it wasn't someone's dedicated phone they couldn't charge anyone with the crime.

There are some really weird people out there and unfortunately we don't know this just by emailing or messaging. Everyone else is so right - just ignore the loser - he isn't worth it

Take care

Lucky, do what everyone has advised and ignore him and his ramblings - this is a HUGE world we live in and there are far more weirdos/losers/nutters out there than we could ever know about.

I guess we're spoiled on this Forum because, for the most part, we're a happy little tribe that get on fairly well with each other - THIS IS THE EXCEPTION!!! Most Forums turn into horrible places to be (unless they are moderated extremely well) and there will always be the ones that join just to cause trouble. Next, DO NOT GIVE OUT SO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF TO STRANGERS!!! It is SO easy to think you have struck up a friendship with a person on the internet and tell them all about yourself, only to find out that they're not the person you thought they were - and then they use the information you have given them in the past to torment you.

I used to belong to a wonderful forum, for 2 years everyone got on really well and had meetings etc. Then it changed. More and more people joined, personalities clashed, sides were taken, at some point people were actually getting death threats from other members - it was horrendous! I left about 3 years ago and poke my nose in maybe once every 6 months to read the awful posts that people are typing in there about each other, it hasn't changed. I don't miss it, or the hassle that eventually came with it.

Ignore this jerk, block his messages, join a different forum if you want to be rid of him properly, but remember not to give so much personal info about yourself in future - the nice guys (that's people like us) are far too trusting and the bad guys (that's people like him) know this and abuse that trust. :evil: (The evil face is directed at him!)

sorry to hear you are so upset xxx....everyone is right, block him RIGHT NOW and NEVER have any contact at all again....makes me shiver to think who or what this person could be....you will soon forget all about him, he is trivial in your life xxxxxx

Don't waste your time by replying to this guy.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))

Lou x

thanks for all the positive responses! Making me feel much happier!:D

Ignore Him! You Will Only Upset Yourself Further If You Keep Responding Xxxxxxx

Hi

Put a block on him and report his harassment and bad will to the organisers of your forum!
Sounds like he is a bit of a weirdo to me!

Latest posts

Back