I got in! Hurrah!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marykate4400

Reaction score
Just HAD to tell you all the good news :Look_righ I went for my college interview today and got offered a fully funded place to study NVQ Nail Technician!!!

I'm over the moon, soooooo happy!!!! It's the start of my new career path - I'm totally excited about starting in September now!!!!

Thanks to all of those who commented on my other threads and wished me Good Luck, its meant the world to me! :lick:

well done and keep practising :)

WELL DONE!! very very exciting stuff! You will love it...congratulations!!!!!xx

Well done hun xxx

love that feeling :) congrats :) enjoy your course :)

Awww well done hunny, you will enjoy every minute of it x

I've just called my mum and she's ecstatic!!! I'm soooo haaaaappppyyyy!:D:lick:

Well Done , and good luck , you will do well.
:biggrin:

Aw wish I could do my nvq again, I enjoyed it so much. Have fun and keep us up to date x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Aw wish I could do my nvq again, I enjoyed it so much. Have fun and keep us up to date x

Heya, thanks I will do. :D

I see u come from Notts, my hometown!! Had to move away, only been away 7 months and miss it like CRAZEEEE. I used to live in Chilwell/Beeston area. You?

Heya, thanks I will do. :D

I see u come from Notts, my hometown!! Had to move away, only been away 7 months and miss it like CRAZEEEE. I used to live in Chilwell/Beeston area. You?

I live near mansfield, more north from where you lived I think. I'm not originally from the area though, I born and grew up in leicester and i'm planning to move back there in a couple of weeks to work with my sistet in her new salon. Can't wait.
What made you move? X

Well done sweetie

Thanks everyone!

I live near mansfield, more north from where you lived I think. I'm not originally from the area though, I born and grew up in leicester and i'm planning to move back there in a couple of weeks to work with my sistet in her new salon. Can't wait.
What made you move? X

Mother in law passed away left us a house that's why we moved...figured why keep paying rent? Also lived for a year in sutton in ashfield....small world.....Good luck with the new job in Leicester with ur sister! Bet that'll be fun! :D

Mother in law passed away left us a house that's why we moved...figured why keep paying rent? Also lived for a year in sutton in ashfield....small world.....Good luck with the new job in Leicester with ur sister! Bet that'll be fun! :D

Thats where I am living at moment lol. The people here don't seem to be interested in anything other than nails and spray tans, which I love doing, but I like variety otherwise I get bored very quickly. It is a small world. Thanks hun x

Latest posts

Back